• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Are You Ready to Celebrate with Me and My New Blue Star?

would you like me to continue?No, I think you should stop there. Thanks for your input!No, I think you should stop there. Thanks for your input!
ChefBeckyD
Gold Member
Celebrate with me!

I just got my blue star!

Congratulations! How fun is that!

You had me with the title. I was ready to leave work and head to your place with dark chocolate covered almonds from TJ's!

Congrats!

Maybe you should anyway.I'd join the party if the pond were frozen all the way and I could drive across it.

Awww, the bright spot in your day I'm sure:balloon:

lacychef said:
Awww, the bright spot in your day I'm sure:balloon:
Me joining Becky's party? Aw, thanks! :cool:

chefann said:
You had me with the title. I was ready to leave work and head to your place with dark chocolate covered almonds from TJ's!

Congrats!

I believe those would still be appropriate!:D

The_Kitchen_Guy said:
Maybe you should anyway.

I'd join the party if the pond were frozen all the way and I could drive across it.

YEA! Add another nut to the bunch!

Nuts come in bunches? I thought bananas came in bunches.Of course, this group is mostly bananas, anyway.

The_Kitchen_Guy said:
Nuts come in bunches? I thought bananas came in bunches.

Of course, this group is mostly bananas, anyway.

I actually thought of that when I posted the "bunch".....:D

Congratualtions from the entire fruitcake!!

Mixed nuts come in cans...and this group certainly "can" be nuts.

Here's a bunch for you:
http://i210.photobucket.com/albums/bb315/chefann1138/smilies/mistick_bananaparty.gif​

If I didn't have vacation time planned next week for Leadership, I'd consider cutting out of here. Oh- and a cluster meeting tonight that's an hour in the opposite direction from your house.

chefann said:
Here's a bunch for you:
http://i210.photobucket.com/albums/bb315/chefann1138/smilies/mistick_bananaparty.gif​

If I didn't have vacation time planned next week for Leadership, I'd consider cutting out of here. Oh- and a cluster meeting tonight that's an hour in the opposite direction from your house.
I see your 'nanas and I raise you...

bananahuge.gif

My 'nanas are a big party, and yours is just a big 'nana.

Um... that came out dirtier on screen than in my head.

I've got the biggest 'nana on the board. :p

The_Kitchen_Guy said:
I've got the biggest 'nana on the board. :p
:eek: just like a man, gotta brag about the size of his 'nana!

No-- I'm sitting on my hands to keep from making a completely inappropriate "banana pudding" comment! Must... resist... urge... to... offend...

The_Kitchen_Guy said:
Ann started it.
:eek: :eek: :eek: So, are you saying is that Ann is responsible for your 'big 'nana? .....hmmmmmm

Um, not exactly. :blushing:

I don't even know how to respond to that comment.

WAY TO GO, BECKY!Does that help?

I don't know - the blue can be tied in to the previous comments about men and their 'nanas, too. *snort*

Sorry for hijacking your thread, Becky!!

chefann said:
I don't know - the blue can be tied in to the previous comments about men and their 'nanas, too. *snort*

Sorry for hijacking your thread, Becky!!

S'okay - totally expected a hijack anyway!:D

Please continue!

Congratulations on turning blue Becky, now give the little blue pills back to KG so he can deal with his 'nana...

Ask the Cat Lady - KG may not need the pills. :D

I'm just digging myself deeper, aren't I?

chefann said:
I'm just digging myself deeper, aren't I?
Yup, at least you said to ask the Kat Lady. :rolleyes:

Last edited:
Well, they can be little blue happy pills then rather than little blue other pills...

It's The Kat Lady and what has this got to do with bananas and pudding?[innocently blinking]

I corrected mine...I thought I was wrong before and copied Ann...Hmm...banana cream pudding pie?

Wow, things go down hill here fast....and early! :)
Ann, you can come over here and bring chocolate anytime. I'll join you. In fact, I'll supply the chocolate. We can meet at Becky's.

JAE - It's Friday, a Holiday week, etc...what do you expect?

JAE said:
Wow, things go down hill here fast....and early! :)
Ann, you can come over here and bring chocolate anytime. I'll join you. In fact, I'll supply the chocolate. We can meet at Becky's.

Ohhhh - that does sound like fun! I have some 'nanas we could dip in the chocolate!:D

You know, I think you try to write things people can mess with!

JAE said:
You know, I think you try to write things people can mess with!

I do my best....I'm an "inspirer"!:) (also known as a squiggle! Here is my personality type description:

Portrait of an ENFP

ChefBeckyD said:
I do my best....I'm an "inspirer"!:) (also known as a squiggle! Here is my personality type description:

Portrait of an ENFP

Ok Becky, so we're "somewhat" parallel - mine is ENTJ :)

Well, maybe I've changed over the last decade...ENFP fits me better nowadays...might have to retake Myers-Briggs.

The first half of the description of ENFP definitely sounds like you, Becky.

"Because ENFPs live in the world of exciting possibilities, the details of everyday life are seen as trivial drudgery. They place no importance on detailed, maintenance-type tasks" Is this why you say you have trouble keeping your house clean?

JAE said:
The first half of the description of ENFP definitely sounds like you, Becky.

"Because ENFPs live in the world of exciting possibilities, the details of everyday life are seen as trivial drudgery. They place no importance on detailed, maintenance-type tasks" Is this why you say you have trouble keeping your house clean?

Exactly! Here is some of the description that I really identify with:

Because ENFPs live in the world of exciting possibilities, the details of everyday life are seen as trivial drudgery. They place no importance on detailed, maintenance-type tasks, and will frequently remain oblivous to these types of concerns. When they do have to perform these tasks, they do not enjoy themselves. This is a challenging area of life for most ENFPs, and can be frustrating for ENFP's family members.
Sometimes, I don't even see the things that need to be done until they become a mountain!

ENFPs are basically happy people. They may become unhappy when they are confined to strict schedules or mundane tasks. Consequently, ENFPs work best in situations where they have a lot of flexibility, and where they can work with people and ideas. Many go into business for themselves. They have the ability to be quite productive with little supervision, as long as they are excited about what they're doing. This would probably be why I feel PC is a perfect job for me!

Because they are so alert and sensitive, constantly scanning their environments, ENFPs often suffer from muscle tension. They have a strong need to be independent, and resist being controlled or labelled. They need to maintain control over themselves, but they do not believe in controlling others. Their dislike of dependence and suppression extends to others as well as to themselve. And this may be my biggest stumbling block to becoming a director - I am so afraid of having "needy" consultants!

You're just a http://www.psychometricshapes.co.uk/questionnaire.php. :DThat's SO much easier to remember than ENPF Flyers or whatever it is.

The_Kitchen_Guy said:
You're just a http://www.psychometricshapes.co.uk/questionnaire.php. :D

That's SO much easier to remember than ENPF Flyers or whatever it is.

And it sounds so much more fun ~ which is of utmost importance to us Squiggles!:D

It still reminds me of the Jell-O commercials with people wiggling around. :)

chefann said:
That must be why I like those commercials.....in all things, I must have wiggle room!:Deta: And have you ever tried to say wiggle room, out loud, 5 times fast?

chefann said:
Back to the banana pudding, are we?

Related to Are You Ready to Celebrate with Me and My New Blue Star?

1. What is the Blue Star?

The Blue Star is a limited edition line of kitchen products from Pampered Chef, featuring a beautiful blue color and an exclusive star design.

2. What products are included in the Blue Star line?

The Blue Star line includes a variety of kitchen tools and cookware, such as a chef's knife, mixing bowls, a Dutch oven, and more. Check out our website for the full list of products.

3. Is the Blue Star line dishwasher safe?

Yes, all of our Blue Star products are dishwasher safe for easy clean up after your celebrations!

4. Can I purchase the Blue Star products individually?

Yes, each Blue Star product is available for individual purchase. However, we also offer a special Blue Star bundle that includes all of the products at a discounted price.

5. How long will the Blue Star line be available?

The Blue Star line is a limited edition, so it will only be available for a limited time. Make sure to order soon to ensure you don't miss out on these special products!

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Sheila
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
pampered1224
  • chef2you
  • Sell Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
chef2you
Replies