• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Director Are You Ready for the December Booking Blitz?

In summary, The "December 15-17 Booking Blitz" is a promotional event offering special deals and discounts for booking travel arrangements on December 15-17. Participating companies may offer discounted airfare, hotel stays, and vacation packages, but restrictions and limitations may apply. It is important to read the terms and conditions before booking.
Sheila
Gold Member
I just created a FB event on the private page that I have for my downline. If anyone else is doing a FB event to motivate your team for the December Booking Blitz, here's a photo that you can use for the event:

https://fbcdn-profile-a.akamaihd.net/hprofile-ak-snc4/373097_209355719142015_310626772_n.jpg

for some reason, I can't open this picture to save it. Will you email it to me
never mind....got it

That's a great idea for motivating your downline! Thank you for sharing the photo, it looks very professional and will definitely catch people's attention. I think using social media to promote events and motivate teams is a great way to reach a wider audience and keep everyone engaged. Best of luck with your December Booking Blitz!

What is the "December 15-17 Booking Blitz"?

The "December 15-17 Booking Blitz" is a promotional event where special deals and discounts are offered for booking travel arrangements during the specified dates.

When is the "December 15-17 Booking Blitz" taking place?

The "December 15-17 Booking Blitz" will be taking place on December 15-17.

What types of deals and discounts can I expect during the "December 15-17 Booking Blitz"?

The specific deals and discounts offered during the "December 15-17 Booking Blitz" may vary, but they typically include discounted airfare, hotel stays, and vacation packages.

How can I participate in the "December 15-17 Booking Blitz"?

To participate in the "December 15-17 Booking Blitz", you can visit the websites or contact the participating airlines, hotels, or travel companies to take advantage of the deals and discounts.

Are there any restrictions or limitations for the "December 15-17 Booking Blitz"?

Restrictions and limitations may vary depending on the specific deals and discounts offered by each participating company. It is recommended to carefully read the terms and conditions before booking any travel arrangements during the "December 15-17 Booking Blitz".

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Sheila
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
Sheila
Replies
Views
Dina Atnip
  • almondfarm
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies