• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Looking for the Booking Blitz Scavenger Hunt

In summary, the Booking Blitz Scavenger Hunt is a game for Pampered Chef consultants that helps boost bookings and sales by engaging with potential hosts and customers. To participate, consultants must sign up on the consultant website. The benefits of participating include increased bookings and sales, rewards and prizes, and building relationships. Points can be earned by completing tasks such as booking parties and sharing products. The game is available all year round, but there may be specific dates where it is not available.
pamperedalf
Silver Member
Hi all,

ISO the file for Booking Blitz Scavenger Hunt. I have seen it before (not sure if on here or not), then when I read it again online. My director's had no idea what I was talking about. I thought it would be a fun way to get me back on track but my team too. I have searched files under Booking Blitz, Booking Challenge & Booking, but have had no such luck.

It contained things like book a host who has hosted a November Show, Book a referral, book a person who's birthday is this month & ect. I just think it is a fun way to get my team & I to book.

TIA:D

Unfortunately, I am not aware of any such file for Booking Blitz Scavenger Hunt. However, you may be able to create one yourself by creating a list of tasks related to booking, such as "book a host who has hosted a November show", "book a referral", and so on. You can also create a points system to reward those who complete tasks. It might be a fun way to keep your team motivated and engaged.

Hi there! I'm not sure if I have the exact file you're looking for, but I did come across a similar scavenger hunt idea for booking blitzes on a direct sales forum. Here's the link: [insert link here]. It includes tasks like booking a party with a teacher, booking a party with someone who has a pet, and booking a party with someone who has never hosted before. I hope this helps and good luck with your booking blitz! :)

What is the Booking Blitz Scavenger Hunt?

The Booking Blitz Scavenger Hunt is a fun and interactive game designed to help Pampered Chef consultants boost their bookings and sales by engaging with potential hosts and customers.

How do I participate in the Booking Blitz Scavenger Hunt?

To participate in the Booking Blitz Scavenger Hunt, you must be a Pampered Chef consultant. You can sign up for the game on the consultant website and start playing immediately.

What are the benefits of participating in the Booking Blitz Scavenger Hunt?

By participating in the Booking Blitz Scavenger Hunt, you can increase your bookings and sales, earn rewards and prizes, and build relationships with potential hosts and customers.

How do I earn points in the Booking Blitz Scavenger Hunt?

You can earn points in the Booking Blitz Scavenger Hunt by completing various tasks such as booking parties, sharing products with potential customers, and participating in training and events.

Is the Booking Blitz Scavenger Hunt available all year round?

Yes, the Booking Blitz Scavenger Hunt is available throughout the year. However, there may be specific dates or campaigns where it is not available. Please check the consultant website for updates.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• ChefKrisB
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies
Views
Wildfire
  • Bren706
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies
Views
Malinda Klein
  • caitynsmom