• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Are You Ready for a Pampered Chef Date Night Out?

In summary, this person is trying to organize a 'date night out' party for couples and is in need of a host. The party would be on a Friday or Saturday night and have the host invite all her 'couple' friends, have some wine and do a dinner and dessert, maybe from their cooking for two book... candles, soft music.... you get the idea. The only thing hes hesitant of is the men putting a cap on spending.
ivy5683
What do you guys think about this? I'm trying to organize a 'date night out' party for couples. I'm in need of a host to try it though.
The thought is to do a party on a Friday or Saturday night and have the host invite all her 'couple' friends, have some wine and do a dinner and dessert, maybe from our cooking for two book... candles, soft music.... you get the idea. Make it very classy as well as casual.
the only thing I'm hesitant of is the men putting a cap on spending, I know that's what my father would do to my mother, heck he told me the next time she placed an order I was to call him first! :) Sure Dad, I'm on that ;)

Anyway, if I can get it together I was going to make my own hubby join me.
I thought I could set up a few different stations for the couples so each one would get to try things out and work together.

Suggestions, comments??

Nic

Sounds like a great idea. Don't worry too much about men capping the spending. My experience is that most men, once they recognize the quality of the tools, encourage their wives to spend more. I know it sounds weird, but I've had lots of women say, "I would never have spent that much, but [insert man's name] said we needed [insert name of product]."

The guys putting a cap on spending???:D:D:D

I have found that men will spend WAY more than women! I had a Date Night Show this week....with 11 couples - and it is at $983 in sales. Only 2 orders were less than $60 - and one of those was a neighbor who stopped over w/o her husband...

A couple times, I heard men say "Get whatever you want"....:D, and one woman told me that the $150 in product they purchased was for DH's birthday!

Sounds like a neat show. I might have to borrow that one.

There's a cooking store near Eagle Rock (CA) that does a class where several spouses show up, say, at 6pm, cook under tutalige (SP?), and their counterparts show up at 7 to sit at a nice table (for two) to enjoy dinner together. It's a really neat idea! How can we make it into a PC show? (Basically, when would people order their products?)

VistaPrint is a printing company that prints marketing materials like business cards and postcards. They offer lots of specials, especially when you sign up for their emails. We can't use the PC logo or tagline there, but you can make lots of cute things to use.(Lots of us shop there, and have links through which you can get specials and we get $ to use there. There's one in my signature.)

Oh, cool, thanks!

1. What is "Pampered Chef Date Night Out?"

"Pampered Chef Date Night Out" is a unique and interactive cooking experience where couples can come together to learn new recipes, cooking techniques, and tips for using Pampered Chef products.

2. How long does a "Pampered Chef Date Night Out" event last?

Typically, a "Pampered Chef Date Night Out" event lasts about 2-3 hours, depending on the menu and activities planned for the evening.

3. Do I need any cooking experience to attend a "Pampered Chef Date Night Out" event?

No cooking experience is necessary! Our events are designed for everyone, from beginners to experienced cooks. Our trained consultants will guide you through the recipes and offer helpful tips along the way.

4. What is included in a "Pampered Chef Date Night Out" event?

Each event includes all the ingredients, tools, and recipes needed to create a delicious meal. You will also have the opportunity to try out Pampered Chef products and learn how to use them in your own kitchen.

5. How can I find a "Pampered Chef Date Night Out" event near me?

You can find upcoming "Pampered Chef Date Night Out" events on our website or by contacting a local Pampered Chef consultant. You can also host your own event and invite your friends and family to join in on the fun!

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Kathy Phillips
  • Pampered Chef Support Group
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • MrsNetNut404
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies
Views
AJPratt
  • Goldenbaby