• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Are You Finding Success with Black Friday Sales?

In summary, Rae plans to have a black friday sale, but the specials will be the same all day. She is including the adjustable measuring spoons as one free gift with purchase of $60 or more, and she is thinking she will include a spice in addition, at a higher sale point. She is interested to hear what others do though! Magentablue has never had a problem with soliciting on FB, but Rae is hesitant because she doesn't want to come across as pushy. She will mention it to her hosts, however, as she is closing shows.
Vickie Button
Has anyone had any luck with Black Friday sales. I've tried it a couple times but have had no success. Maybe I'm making it too complicated. Any ideas, flyers, or news letters to post?

I thought that when I saw another flyer that had hourly discounts. I'm sure it's working for many hosts, but I don't think that would work for me. I am new, so I don't have past history to quote for you, but I do plan to have a black friday sale, but the specials will be the same all day. I am including the adjustable measuring spoons as one free gift with purchase of $60 or more, and I am thinking I will include a spice in addition, at a higher sale point. I am interested to hear what others do though!

I would love to hear more ideas on this, as well. Do you do it as your own show? IE: Do they put your name in as the host when they place an order?

yes, i put my name as the host when i submit it. online however the host name is "black friday".

I do one. Last year I had sales of just over $750. The key is to really advertise. The more people who know the better participation you'll have.

raebates said:
I do one. Last year I had sales of just over $750. The key is to really advertise. The more people who know the better participation you'll have.

I'm still relatively new, so I don't have a lot of contacts, as of yet, so how is the best way to advertise for this?

Do you facebook? Twitter? Carry information with you about your Black Friday sale so you can give it to people you meet along with a catalog. My first sale was pretty small, but that was long before we were able to talk about our PC businesses on FB.

Two-thirds of my shows for November are for people I'm close to. I'm so worried that when I post this on FB or send out emails, people will get crazy asking why they didn't get the discount/free items/etc.How do ya'll deal with that? My last show before black friday is on the 21st. I'm hoping that show will close before Friday so my promotion won't effect that host!

After listening to the FB "class" on the online training center where it discouraged "soliciting" on FB, I'm just not sure how to word it. I don't want to come across as pushy.Also, any other ideas for "specials" to offer on Black Friday?

raebates said:

Rae, how far in advance do you start talking about it? I was going to send an email out a week before and then a few days before (not including fb which i'll be promoting it way more often). Is that too much, not enough? Are you making calls and talking about it at your shows?

Other than handing out info to new contacts, all I'm going to do is create an event on FB and mention it in my newsletter. I'm not talking about it at my shows because that would undermine the host. I NEVER want to do that. I will mention it to my hosts, however, as I'm closing shows. Magentablue, I've never had a problem with that. Though, to be honest, I was several years into my business before I did a BF sale, and few of my friends and family members have hosted shows.

Hi. Magentablue. I am relatively new also. I would love to do an internet show but I'm a little hesitant just because I don't really have the funds yet to offer some of the fun bonuses and incentives that I have seen suggested. Anyone have any suggestions for a relative newbie with limited funds? Thanks:)

Last edited:
Add something small like a Season's Best Recipe Collection for anyone who orders over a certain amount.

You can also tell your guests to expect an exclusive surprise on Wednesday. To look out for details in a special email you will be sending to everyone. That way they're intrigued and look for the email.

Should they mention that they would have waited for the discount, simply tell them you are having a sale for them to take advantage and order what they did not get at the show. It's a bonus because they DID order at their friend's show, plus they helped their friend (the host) get lots of FREE goodies. :)

What is the "Black Friday Internet Show"?

The "Black Friday Internet Show" is a special online event hosted by Pampered Chef on the Friday after Thanksgiving. It features exclusive deals and discounts on our products, as well as live demonstrations and recipes from our top consultants.

When is the "Black Friday Internet Show"?

This year, the "Black Friday Internet Show" will take place on Friday, November 26th. The event will begin at 12:01 am EST and run for 24 hours.

Do I have to be a Pampered Chef consultant to participate in the "Black Friday Internet Show"?

No, anyone can participate in the "Black Friday Internet Show"! You do not need to be a consultant or have a Pampered Chef account to take advantage of the exclusive deals and offers.

How do I access the "Black Friday Internet Show"?

The "Black Friday Internet Show" will be accessible through our website, pamperedchef.com. Simply visit the website on Friday, November 26th and you will see a banner advertising the event. Click on the banner to enter the show.

Can I shop for Pampered Chef products on the "Black Friday Internet Show" before or after the event?

The deals and discounts offered during the "Black Friday Internet Show" are only available for 24 hours on November 26th. However, you can still shop for our products before and after the event on our website or through a consultant.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
chickey
  • islandgurlchef
  • Pampered Chef Flyers
Replies
Views
Sheila
  • confusedturtle
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies