• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Are Truffle Brownie Cups the Secret to High Sales at Chocolate Shows?

In summary, Pampered Chef offers a variety of easy chocolate show recipes including chocolate lava cakes, chocolate-dipped fruit, and chocolate truffles. These recipes can be made with any type of chocolate and there are also gluten-free options available. Additionally, chocolate can be incorporated into savory dishes and many of the recipes can be made ahead of time for a chocolate-themed party.
janezapchef
Gold Member
I know trifles are popular, but most don't show a ton of products. What are you doing for Chocolate shows that are resulting in high sales?
TIA,
Jane :)

I don't know about sales but the three most popular chocolate recipes I have done are Chocolate Chip Sensation, Chocolate Velvet Cake with Strawberries and Chocolate Peanut Butter Cup Torte. I try to offer something chocolate every season and it seems to always be the pick of the season.

Chocolate Molten Skillet Cake!!! Yummm

Turtle Fudge Skillet Cake and the Warm Nutty Caramel Brownies are great. I love the Peanut Butter Cup Torte but haven't made it at a show yet.

Anyone else have some to share?

Truffle brownie cups - so yummy and so easy. Not necessarily one that shows tons of products, but I have sold MMPs and tart shapers because of doing this recipe. It's almost quick enough that you could do another recipe with it, esp. if you had the ganache made ahead...

1. What are some easy chocolate show recipes that I can make with Pampered Chef products?

Some of our top recommended chocolate show recipes include chocolate lava cakes made in our stoneware muffin pan, chocolate-dipped fruit using our chocolate pro-tempering machine, and chocolate truffles made with our silicone molds.

2. Can I use any type of chocolate for these recipes?

While we always recommend using high-quality chocolate for the best flavor, our recipes can be adapted to work with any type of chocolate. Just be sure to adjust the measurements and follow the instructions carefully.

3. Are there any gluten-free options for chocolate show recipes?

Yes, there are many gluten-free chocolate show recipes available. Our website offers a variety of options that use gluten-free ingredients or can be easily modified to be gluten-free, such as using gluten-free flour for baking.

4. What are some creative ways to incorporate chocolate into savory dishes?

Chocolate can add a rich and unique flavor to savory dishes. Some ideas include adding cocoa powder to chili or using a chocolate balsamic vinegar as a marinade for meat. Our recipe library also includes savory chocolate sauces and glazes for meats and vegetables.

5. Can I make these recipes in advance for a chocolate-themed party?

Absolutely! Many of our chocolate show recipes can be made ahead of time and stored in the refrigerator or freezer until ready to serve. This will save you time and allow you to enjoy the party with your guests.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
LilChefBeth
  • cheflorraine
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
GinaG623
Replies
Views
jendill