• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Are These Older Designs? Finding the Best Place to Get Them

In summary, "older designs" refer to vintage or retro designs from the past that may not be commonly seen in modern design trends. To determine if a design is considered "older", look for outdated color schemes, fonts, or design elements, or a nostalgic or vintage feel. These designs can be found in vintage stores, online marketplaces, or specialty design websites. While some older designs may still be relevant in certain contexts, it is important to consider the target audience and overall branding when incorporating them into modern projects.
lisacb77
Where is the best place to get these? I thought I saw them on Merrill but I'm only 2 weeks in and it's all a blur LOL :)

I've seen directors with other tags. Are they just older designs?

A name tag for yourself? Yep, Merrill is our only choice right now if you want the PC logo on it.

I have an old one from our previous vendor, Town & Country, so maybe that's what you're seeing.

The best place to get official Mary Kay name tags would be through the Mary Kay website or through a Mary Kay Independent Beauty Consultant. You can also find them on websites like Amazon or Etsy, but make sure they are official Mary Kay products. The tags you saw on Merrill may have been older designs or custom-made tags for directors.

Related to Are These Older Designs? Finding the Best Place to Get Them

1. What exactly do you mean by "older designs"?

By "older designs", we are referring to vintage or retro designs that were popular in the past but may not be as commonly seen in modern design trends.

2. How can I tell if a design is considered "older"?

There are a few ways to determine if a design is considered "older". Some indicators may include the use of outdated color schemes, fonts, or design elements, or the overall aesthetic may have a nostalgic or vintage feel.

3. Where is the best place to find these older designs?

The best place to find older designs would be through vintage or antique stores, online marketplaces such as Etsy or eBay, or through specialty design websites that focus on retro or vintage designs.

4. Are these older designs still relevant in today's design world?

It depends on the context and purpose of the design. Some older designs may still hold value and appeal in certain industries or for certain audiences, while others may be considered outdated and not as relevant.

5. Can I incorporate older designs into my current projects?

Yes, incorporating older designs into modern projects can add a unique and nostalgic touch. However, it is important to consider the target audience and overall branding to ensure the design fits cohesively.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Lisa/ChefBear
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
Lisa/ChefBear
  • heather223
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
ilovpc
  • c00p