• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Are these 2XL Pampered Chef unisex shirts still available for $9.99 each?

In summary, the long sleeved shirts in 2XL are true to size and available in multiple colors. They can also be personalized with a name or logo and are machine washable. Additionally, they come with a satisfaction guarantee and can be returned or exchanged within 30 days. It is recommended to refer to the sizing chart for accurate measurements and to wash the shirts in cold water and tumble dry on low heat.
AJPratt
Silver Member
These are Pampered Chef shirts Unisex shirts from VIP. Washed once, never worn. For sale for $9.99 each. One black, one white. Smoke free, pet free home. I accept Paypal/checks.

Anne I would be interested....how come you are getting rid of them?

Hi, Stacy... There isn't anything wrong with the shirts, they just didn't fit my arms. They were a little long. Someone else put in an offer to buy them already. Thanks anyway!

Did they sell???

I have to go find out about shipping, but I think they are sold.

Related to Are these 2XL Pampered Chef unisex shirts still available for $9.99 each?

1. What is the sizing like for the long sleeved shirts in 2XL?

The long sleeved shirts in 2XL are true to size. We recommend referring to our sizing chart for accurate measurements.

2. Are the long sleeved shirts in 2XL available in multiple colors?

Yes, we offer a variety of colors for our long sleeved shirts in 2XL to choose from. Check out our website or catalog to see all available options.

3. Can I personalize the long sleeved shirts in 2XL with my name or logo?

Yes, we offer the option to add personalization to our long sleeved shirts in 2XL. Simply select the "personalize" option when placing your order and follow the instructions for customization.

4. Are the long sleeved shirts in 2XL machine washable?

Yes, our long sleeved shirts in 2XL are machine washable for easy care. We recommend washing them in cold water and tumble drying on low heat.

5. Do the long sleeved shirts in 2XL come with a warranty?

Yes, all of our products come with a satisfaction guarantee. If you are not completely satisfied with your long sleeved shirt in 2XL, we offer a full refund or exchange within 30 days of purchase.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• heather223
  • Sell Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
chefkarri
  • darlinclem
  • Sell Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
darlinclem
  • iteachurkid