• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Are Season of Success DVDs included in our first supply orders for F/W?

In summary, the "Season of Success Dvd F/W" is a comprehensive set that includes a DVD with training videos, a recipe booklet, and a workbook to help consultants plan and organize their business for the fall and winter seasons. The DVD is approximately 2 hours long and suitable for all levels of consultants. It provides valuable tips and strategies for success during these seasons. The set is only available as a complete set and the information is applicable to all regions, although some information may be more relevant to specific areas.
hmolah
Do we all get those free in our first supply orders for F/W? I ordered one, and got 2. I just wanted to see if they were sending one for free before I called HO.

Thanks!

Yeah they are sending them free in your first supply order for F/W. I got mine today.

You get them free, but I would keep them both and you will have one to keep, and one to lend out to potential recruits!

Related to Are Season of Success DVDs included in our first supply orders for F/W?

1. What is included in the "Season of Success Dvd F/W"?

The "Season of Success Dvd F/W" includes a DVD with training videos, a recipe booklet, and a workbook to help you plan and organize your business for the fall and winter seasons.

2. How long is the "Season of Success Dvd F/W"?

The DVD is approximately 2 hours long, with additional time needed to complete the workbook activities and review the recipe booklet.

3. Is the "Season of Success Dvd F/W" suitable for all levels of consultants?

Yes, the "Season of Success Dvd F/W" is designed for all levels of consultants, from new consultants to seasoned veterans. It provides valuable tips and strategies for success during the fall and winter seasons.

4. Can I purchase the "Season of Success Dvd F/W" without the recipe booklet and workbook?

No, the "Season of Success Dvd F/W" is only available as a complete set, which includes the DVD, recipe booklet, and workbook.

5. Is the information in the "Season of Success Dvd F/W" applicable to all regions?

Yes, the tips and strategies provided in the "Season of Success Dvd F/W" can be applied to all regions. However, some information may be more relevant to specific areas, such as seasonal produce or local events.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
kam
Replies
Views
leslieprichett
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • PamperedChefLayla
  • General Chat