• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Are Postal Prices Going Up Again?

The post master down the road from work said he was going to take the week off before the next increase because he didn't want to deal with all the people trying to buy the forever stamps. You can buy them online.
ChefBeckyD
Gold Member
Just thought I'd give you all a heads up on the postal increases coming our way!

http://finance.comcast.net/www/news.html?x=http://www.comcast.net/data/news/2008/02/11/884693.xml

Ugh.... again?

No kidding, it seems lately each year we get an increase! :(

If you read the article it sounds like the price will be adjusted with inflation each May.

I'm sorry but what a crock! I better stock up on some forever stamps while I can - I wish they had the forever stamps for postcard stamps!

I just heard this on the radio!

Yes, ask to buy forever stamps so you don't deal with the change.

Yes they definetly need to do it for post card stamps as well!!!!

ugh. thats all i gotta say. what next.?

I just saw this too! I will definitely be stocking up on forever stamps too.

What are forever stamps??? I try and not to mail stuff to the outragous price for mailing stuff...

I saw this on the news tonight. I can't believe it! Didn't they just increase not too long ago?

Michelle's Kitchen said:
What are forever stamps??? I try and not to mail stuff to the outragous price for mailing stuff...
Forever stamps are good forever, even when there's a postage increase. You don't have to worry about having 1 or 2 cent stamps around to make up the difference. And you can also stock up at the lower postage rate, with plans to use them after the increase.

The post master down the road from work said he was going to take the week off before the next increase because he didn't want to deal with all the people trying to buy the forever stamps. The year we got married, we actually send our invites out two weeks before "etiquette" to save some money because of a price increase.

Just buy them online:

http://shop.usps.com/webapp/wcs/stores/servlet/ProductDisplay?catalogId=10152&storeId=10001&productId=36553&langId=-1

And they wonder why people pay more bills online and don't send as many cards.I get that sometimes costs increase, but if they would stop sending me MAIL telling me that the post office exists, that would be great! Save money...stop advertising something that I know.

Related to Are Postal Prices Going Up Again?

1. What is the reason for the price increase?

The price increase is due to a variety of factors including rising production costs, inflation, and changes in the market.

2. How much of an increase can we expect?

The specific amount of the price increase will vary depending on the product, but on average it will be around 5-10%.

3. Will this price increase affect all products?

Yes, the price increase will be applied to all Pampered Chef products. However, some products may see a larger increase than others.

4. When will the price increase go into effect?

The price increase will go into effect on [insert date]. This will give customers time to purchase items at the current price before the increase takes effect.

5. Are there any ways to save on the increased prices?

Yes, we offer various promotions and discounts throughout the year that can help offset the price increase. We also encourage customers to take advantage of our host rewards program to earn free or discounted products.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• chefann
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
momoftwins
  • dannyzmom
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
purrbal
  • KellyTheChef