• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Are Newsletters Offering 10% Off Deals?

In summary, the current percent off for newsletters varies and is often a limited time offer or promotion. To redeem the percent off, follow the instructions provided in the newsletter and be aware that it may only apply to select products. It is not usually combinable with other discounts or promotions. The frequency of the percent off may vary and it is best to stay updated through the Pampered Chef newsletter or social media.
ChefMary412
I noticed that some of you are adding in a 10% off or special deals on your newsletters. Are you doing this on your own? Or is this a PC wide thing? I am assuming you just pay the difference?

10% off is from PC for past hosts. Any additional %s, gifts, extra are paid for by the consultant. They aren't necessary, but are often done to encourage sales in a certain month, b/c you need to increase bookings or you are feeling generous. I'm not sure which ones you were looking at. I know some people offer 10% off discontinuing items for an incentive to buy now vs waiting for the outlet.

I plan to give a discount to people that order prior to or at the "Out with the Old, In with the New" show that I am going to have.

I don't have anything else on my schedule for August so I am doing one of these and so is my recruit.

What is the current percent off for newsletters?

The current percent off for newsletters varies, as it is often a limited time offer or promotion. It is best to check the most recent newsletter or consult with a Pampered Chef representative for the most up-to-date information.

How do I redeem the percent off on newsletters?

To redeem the percent off on newsletters, simply follow the instructions provided in the newsletter. This may include entering a promo code at checkout or using a specific link to access the discounted items.

Is the percent off on newsletters applicable to all products?

The percent off on newsletters may be applicable to select products only. This will be clearly stated in the newsletter or promotional materials. Some exclusions may apply, so be sure to read the terms and conditions carefully.

Can I combine the percent off on newsletters with other discounts or promotions?

In most cases, the percent off on newsletters cannot be combined with other discounts or promotions. However, it is always best to check the terms and conditions or contact a Pampered Chef representative for specific details.

How often do you offer a percent off on newsletters?

The frequency of the percent off on newsletters may vary. It is best to sign up for the Pampered Chef newsletter or follow us on social media to stay updated on the latest promotions and discounts.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• esavvymom
  • Pampered Chef Newsletters
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • esavvymom
  • Pampered Chef Newsletters
Replies
Views
esavvymom
  • Bren706