• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Are Hwc Gloves Meant to be Worn on Specific Hands?

In summary, Ann received two left hands, which she says are supposed to be hand-specific, but ended up with the same. HO is sending her a replacement. The gloves are huge and icky, and people did not seem to like them as much as the brush.
myinnerchef
Gold Member
Are these supposed to be hand-specific? I got a call from a guest who ordered these and she says she received two right hands. I don't wear gloves so I don't know what the norm is.

Oh wow, that just makes me laugh. Yes, they are hand specific. They also come packaged in sealed plastic, so it's weird that she ended up with two of the same. Funny! The "inside" of the hand has a criss-cross textured pattern to it (to make it easier to grip things). I'm sure HO will replace them. i'd be interested to know from them if it's happened to anyone else!

Like Becky said, they are usually curved for a right hand and a left hand. Call HO.

I have 2 left one or at least they both have a big L at the wrist of each glove

That indicates that they're made from a size large glove.

Apparently, Inspector 28 is not doing his/her job effectively. The person I spoke with at HO said that she recently processed an adjustment for two left gloves, quite possibly the mates to my customer's pair. Good thing she's right-handed. I can think of a few other uses for an extra right glove. (HO is sending her new gloves, mismatched ones do not have to be returned).

chefann said:
That indicates that they're made from a size large glove.
Ann, that was so tame!

I wonder how many have been sent back due to the 2 L's?!!!:rolleyes:

I'm not a fan of these gloves...wish I could send mine back for being icky. Large is HUGE on me!

Kristina21 said:
I'm not a fan of these gloves...wish I could send mine back for being icky. Large is HUGE on me!

What do you mean by icky? And yes the large is really HUGE, they are even to big for my hubby.

I don't mind the size (I guess I have big hands) but they just aren't my thing. Bring back the mini measure all and other things and my guests would have bought TONS more.

rennea said:
What do you mean by icky? And yes the large is really HUGE, they are even to big for my hubby.
I think I just feel icky in them...they are so huge that they slip and slide and I feel sloppy in them. :cry: So they themselves are not icky...they make me feel like a slob. I think they are very cute though, I thought they would be darn cute on me, all pink and pokey dotted. *sigh*On a funny note... my hubbin' can't get his hand in them even if he tried! He has HUGE hands!!! I almost fell over when we went to get wedding bands and the lady told me he had a size 14 1/2 finger!!!

jbdowd0798 said:
but they just aren't my thing. Bring back the mini measure all and other things and my guests would have bought TONS more.

I agree. People liked the brush this year, but I think I would have had more luck with some other products.

I sold more of the scoops once I started referring to it as the "boobie scoop."

I had lots of requests for the pink bar board again - I wish they had done that instead of the bright green one this year!

Ha! Speaking of the same handed gloves. My director has 2 right handed gloves and HO is sending her a replacement. :)

mrsbettyboop0000 said:
Ha! Speaking of the same handed gloves. My director has 2 right handed gloves and HO is sending her a replacement. :)
OH, OH!!! My cat bit a hole in my right one :cry: ... I wonder if I could get a right one from her????

twinkie10 said:
OH, OH!!! My cat bit a hole in my right one :cry: ... I wonder if I could get a right one from her????

Tell your kitty it's Little Pink SOCK, not GLOVE.

Anyone read Mutts?

He's so dumb... I could just wring his neck!!!

Related to Are Hwc Gloves Meant to be Worn on Specific Hands?

1. What size options are available for the Hwc Gloves?

There are two sizes available for the Hwc Gloves - Small/Medium and Large/Extra Large. These sizes are based on standard glove sizes and should fit most hands comfortably.

2. Are the Hwc Gloves heat resistant?

Yes, the Hwc Gloves are heat resistant up to 500 degrees Fahrenheit. They are designed to protect your hands from hot surfaces and steam while cooking or handling hot pots and pans.

3. Can I use the Hwc Gloves for grilling?

Yes, the Hwc Gloves are perfect for grilling as they are heat resistant and have a non-slip grip on the palms. This allows you to safely handle hot grill grates and utensils while cooking.

4. Are the Hwc Gloves machine washable?

Yes, the Hwc Gloves are machine washable. Simply toss them in the washing machine with your regular laundry and air dry them afterwards. Do not use bleach or fabric softener on the gloves.

5. Can I use the Hwc Gloves for other household tasks?

While the Hwc Gloves are primarily designed for cooking and grilling, they can also be used for other household tasks such as cleaning or handling hot items in the oven. However, we do not recommend using them for tasks involving chemicals or sharp objects.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• pampered1224
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
pampered1224
  • KateD
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
katie0128
  • raebates