• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Archived Theme Shows: Save & Download Pampered Chef Info for Future Use

In summary, an Archived Theme Show is a saved version of a Pampered Chef show that includes all the information and recipes from a past show. To save a Theme Show, go to the "Manage Shows" section and click on the "Archive Show" button. You can edit an Archived Theme Show before downloading it and access it at any time in the "Archived Shows" tab. These shows are saved indefinitely unless deleted.
Bren706
Gold Member
Do any of you take the time to download and save the Pampered Chef theme show information to your own computer files? I am just wondering if this is something I want to take the time to do. For example, the Taste of the Tropics from last year, is a theme that PC will only be archiving for a year, but I may want to offer a similar theme somewhere down the line after it is gone from cc. Just curious to see what others do.

I personally don't save the Pampered Chef theme show information to my own computer files, but I do save the recipes so I can refer back to them later. Some of my favorite recipes come from the theme shows and I like to keep track of them. However, if you want to save the entire theme show information, I suggest that you take screenshots of the page or copy and paste it into a Word document. That way you can always access it in the future.

Personally, I do take the time to download and save the Pampered Chef theme show information to my computer. I find it helpful to have all the information easily accessible for future reference, especially if I want to recreate a theme show or use elements from it in a different show. It's also nice to have a backup in case the information is no longer available on the Pampered Chef website. However, I can understand if others may not want to take the time to do so. It ultimately depends on your personal preference and how often you think you will refer back to the information.

1. What is an Archived Theme Show?

An Archived Theme Show is a saved version of a Pampered Chef show that you have hosted in the past. It includes all the information and recipes from that show, so you can easily access it for future use.

2. How do I save a Theme Show for archiving?

To save a Theme Show, go to the "Manage Shows" section of your account. Click on the show you want to archive, then click on the "Archive Show" button. This will save a copy of the show for future use.

3. Can I edit an Archived Theme Show?

Yes, you can edit an Archived Theme Show before downloading it. This is helpful if you want to update any of the information or recipes before using it again.

4. How do I access my Archived Theme Shows?

To access your Archived Theme Shows, go to the "Manage Shows" section of your account and click on the "Archived Shows" tab. Here, you will see a list of all your saved shows and can click on each one to view or download.

5. How long are Archived Theme Shows saved for?

Archived Theme Shows are saved indefinitely, unless you choose to delete them. You can access them at any time in the "Archived Shows" tab of the "Manage Shows" section.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• skaugchef
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
skaugchef
  • AnnieBee
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Wildfire
  • SusanK