• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Can Pampered Chef Save You Time and Money?

In summary, when wording invitations for a Pampered Chef party, it is important to include all necessary information such as the date, time, location, and RSVP details. It is also recommended to include your Pampered Chef consultant's contact information for any questions or orders. You can mention the optional "bring a friend" option and make the invitations more enticing and fun by adding visuals or creative phrases. For virtual parties, be sure to mention that it will be a virtual event and provide login information. Handwriting the invitations can also add a personal touch.
etteluap70PC
Gold Member
Hi all!

I am working on a new invitation (gotta love those 100 free postcards from vista print)

I am trying to come up with a "time is money" kind of theme. I want to key in on the fact that Pampered Chef can help in many ways durring these tough economic times. I also want to put info on it about the biz opp. & Hosting. Kinda along the lines of what Jenny B. suggests doing with stickers. I don't want to waste all that time & $ on stickers.

My brain is fried.... any ideas from you wonderfully creaive folks would be greatly appreciated!

I'm drawing a blank, I know they have a picture of a timer in a pan on a stove, and an hour glass. Those are the two pics that come to mind, as to what to put with them.... clueless

sorry

bumping....

any thoughts on these....

timeismoneyinv.jpg

pcinvitetimemoney.jpg

I really like the first one the best..... way to go!!!

What is the proper way to word invitations for a Pampered Chef party?

When wording invitations for a Pampered Chef party, it is important to include all the necessary information such as the date, time, location, and RSVP information. You can also mention any special theme or activities planned for the party. Here is a sample wording: "You're invited to a Pampered Chef party on [date] at [time]! Join us at [location] for an evening of delicious food and kitchen tools. Please RSVP by [RSVP date] to [host's name and contact information]. We can't wait to see you there!"

Can I include my Pampered Chef consultant's information on the invitations?

Yes, it is recommended to include your Pampered Chef consultant's contact information on the invitations. This way, guests can easily reach out to them for any questions or to place orders before or after the party. You can include their name, phone number, and email address on the invitations.

How do I mention the optional "bring a friend" option on the invitations?

If you would like to encourage guests to bring a friend to the Pampered Chef party, you can include a simple line such as "Feel free to bring a friend along!" or "Bring a friend and receive a special gift!" on the invitations. This will let guests know that they are welcome to bring someone with them.

What is the best way to word invitations for a virtual Pampered Chef party?

When hosting a virtual Pampered Chef party, it is important to mention that it will be a virtual event and include the necessary login information or links for guests to join. Here is a sample wording: "Join us for a virtual Pampered Chef party on [date] at [time]! We will be gathering online to cook, learn, and shop together. Please RSVP by [RSVP date] to receive the login information. We can't wait to see you there!"

How can I make the invitations more enticing and fun for guests?

To make the invitations more enticing and fun for guests, you can include visuals of the Pampered Chef products or add some creative and catchy phrases such as "Let's spice up your kitchen with Pampered Chef!" or "Join us for a night of cooking and laughter at our Pampered Chef party!" You can also add a personal touch by handwriting the invitations instead of printing them out.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Kari L Ferrell
  • Pampered Chef Support Group
Replies
Views
ShellBeach
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
Replies
Views
barbjans