• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Aquafresh Advanced From Walmart

A
Admin Greg
Rating: 17 Posted By: Lowerpride
Views: 817 Replies: 13 http://[URL="http://www.fatwallet.com/redirect/bounce.php?afsrc=1&url=http://www.walmart.com/"]WalMart[/URL].triaddigital.com/enhancedrendercontent_ektid30392.aspxMore Online Coupons from Fatwallet.com.
Get the coupon/deal here...

My Team is now $200 away....Today is my last minute (I started inviting on Tuesday! lol) dual time Open House, from 10:30-noon and 6-8pm. I cooked yestday (scones, cream cheese pumpkin squares, washed a TON of fruit, cut pineapple ~ made a ziti in my stir-fry skillet, and am prepared to do the BBQ pork tenderloin in my DDB using turkey).... Wish me luck. My sales are past $2000 with just catalog/web and I have 3 Feb. hosts not answering/returning calls.

I am determined to do this without spending money! I may offer some of my gently used, extra demo products to buy silicone basters for future drawing gifts if I'm a little short....

Sorry I've been MIA. I started physical therapy yesterday, may be able to drive in 1-2 weeks.

Go go go!! You can do it!! I hope your open house goes well. Keep us posted!!:) GOOD LUCK!!

Thank you for the update! That's wonderful news. :)

Susan, this is AWESOME!!!!! I know you'll get there!

Tell us how it went, Susan! As of now, you probably have an hour and 15 minutes left for your Open House...but keep us up to date!!

I know you can do it!

Susan, you are an inspiration! What an example you have set for your team by showing them how to reach sales goals and not even leave the house! YOU ROCK!

Related to Aquafresh Advanced From Walmart

1. What is Aquafresh Advanced from Walmart?

Aquafresh Advanced is a toothpaste made by the brand Aquafresh and sold exclusively at Walmart. It is a fluoride toothpaste that claims to provide advanced cleaning and cavity protection.

2. How is Aquafresh Advanced different from other toothpastes?

Aquafresh Advanced contains three active ingredients: fluoride, calcium, and active minerals. This combination is said to help strengthen and protect teeth, prevent cavities, and fight plaque and tartar buildup.

3. Is Aquafresh Advanced safe for daily use?

Yes, Aquafresh Advanced is safe for daily use. It is formulated to be gentle on teeth and can be used twice a day for optimal results.

4. What is the rating for Aquafresh Advanced from Walmart?

The rating for Aquafresh Advanced from Walmart is 4.2 out of 5 stars, based on customer reviews on the Walmart website. Many customers have reported positive results in terms of overall oral hygiene and cavity prevention.

5. Can I find coupons or deals for Aquafresh Advanced at Walmart?

Yes, Walmart often offers coupons and deals for Aquafresh Advanced toothpaste. You can check the Walmart website or sign up for their newsletter to receive notifications about any current promotions or discounts.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Admin Greg
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
pamperedbecky
  • Admin Greg
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
cmdtrgd
  • Admin Greg