• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

April 14Th~Registration..........

In summary, Kristi says that National Conference Registration opens up on Saturday, April 14th, and that it doesn't say anything about hotels yet. Linda thinks that this may be a way to give those who work full-time an even playing field. Tammi found the calendar online, and when she registered through Conferences Club, it automatically took away the amount of Conf Club that she had. Kelly says that last year's registration opened up at 10am CT, so it is likely that this year's will too. Finally, the question is asked about registering for the conference. It is suggested that people try to register at midnight CST to get the best chance of getting a spot.
PampMomof3
Gold Member
I looked at the April Calendar and it says on April 14th (Saturday) National Conference Registration opens up!! Keep that date on the calendar!!!! It doesn't say anything about hotels though.

Thanks Kristi! I have to fax mine in that day since I'm changing waves...is this the calendar on CC?

Yes under the April CN!:D

That's weird that it is on a Saturday.

Maybe they have a "special crew" coming in that day just to handle registration???? ?????? That's what it says though...

Thanks for the info, Kristi!

pamperedlinda said:
That's weird that it is on a Saturday.
After giving this a little more thought, they may be doing this to give those who work full-time a more even playing field when it comes to selecting workshops and hotel reservations......

Great Thinking Linda! What a spin on those thoughts!:D

ok so do we book online or call HO for registration and class sign up?

You can book and sign up online.

I haven't really needed anyone at home office to do anything.

pamperedlinda said:
After giving this a little more thought, they may be doing this to give those who work full-time a more even playing field when it comes to selecting workshops and hotel reservations......

Being a full-time worker as well, I think I really like this idea! Granted, I totally think if it was on a weekday, I would have just had to "schedule a dr's appt" for that morning :p

Well, I am going to be at my computer and ready! Two years ago, home office called me a few days after registration opened to let me know that I was the VERY FIRST person to register for conference that year. :D Am I a dork or what?!

That's too funny Kristin!!:p

This is a serious question...seeing as how I am an NIGHT OWL, does that mean that we can start signing up at 12:01 am on the 14th? Just curious...(and kinda being a smart-alec, too)

pchefkristin said:
Well, I am going to be at my computer and ready! Two years ago, home office called me a few days after registration opened to let me know that I was the VERY FIRST person to register for conference that year. :D Am I a dork or what?!

What an honor:D No, you're not a dork!

pcchris said:
This is a serious question...seeing as how I am an NIGHT OWL, does that mean that we can start signing up at 12:01 am on the 14th? Just curious...(and kinda being a smart-alec, too)

I was thinking the exact same thing. I want my first choices for workshops & HO tour since this is my very first NC ever... I think I'll try at midnight CST to see if I can! :)

Okay so I am having a moment here becasue I dont' remeber how to sign up for confernce... and if your using confernce club how does that work?

PampMomof3 said:
I looked at the April Calendar and it says on April 14th (Saturday) National Conference Registration opens up!! Keep that date on the calendar!!!! It doesn't say anything about hotels though.

Ok sneaky girl.....where'd ya see that at?? I can't find it. :(

Duh!! Never Mind!!! I See It!!! Whooohooo!

No problem Tammi!!!;)

mommyhugz1978 said:
Okay so I am having a moment here becasue I dont' remeber how to sign up for confernce... and if your using confernce club how does that work?

When you register through CC it automatically knows how much you have in Conf Club and will deduct it from the reg fee.

OK, I want to be on at 12:00 CST! What is that in EST? 11:00PM??

I'm not a dork, either! LOL

Ugh! I just checked...you ADD an hour here, not subtract an hour! I need to get on at 1AM!! Still, I want my choice of training classes!

I know Kelly! That will be 1 am here! UGH!!:eek:

Ladies... dont be losing any sleep! Last year it opened up at 10am CT. I would imagine they will do close to the same this year as well.

Ugh! I will be at the Director's Training Day at the Home Office that day! I'll have to bring my laptop and hope they have Wi-Fi....

jwpamp said:
Ugh! I will be at the Director's Training Day at the Home Office that day! I'll have to bring my laptop and hope they have Wi-Fi....

Maybe they'll set you guys up with a time to register right there????

Question here too! I am a FD right now but most likely will be promoting to a Director by June 30th which is AFTER I register. Any idea how I can get all the Director workshops etc. when signups start or do I have to wait and suck it up and get the leftovers?

smspamperedchef said:
Question here too! I am a FD right now but most likely will be promoting to a Director by June 30th which is AFTER I register. Any idea how I can get all the Director workshops etc. when signups start or do I have to wait and suck it up and get the leftovers?

Last year, I wanted to change some classes at the last minute, and was able to change everything I wanted right at Conference.....nothing was "closed" for me...made me wonder if possibly they keep a few spaces open for last minute registrants?

Yeah, I was able to totally switch my schedule around at my first conference, too.

Generally, the only things that go quickly are the HO tours.

Be prepared--I heard that registration actually opens on the 12th--which would be nice--i can't imagine it being on a saturday--but we'll see for sure soon enough. that's only two weeks away!!!!

I will be checking the site every morning next week. No, I don't have any OCD issues. Why do you ask?

smspamperedchef said:

That's how it went down for me at my first NC. I promoted at midnight - LITERALLY - she got her last show in at midnight - on June 30th. As soon as I got to the conference center and got my reg packet I wasable to switch to a bunch of director-level workshops.

April 12th?I just pulled up the April calendar, and it shows registration opens on the 12th? I can't wait which ever date it is.

MailingI recall last year, I received information in the mail a few weeks before registration opened. It listed the classes, teachers, times, etc. It was very helpful in planning. Has anyone received anything like this yet?

Thanks

I haven't seen anything yet.

Has anybody received the preregistration mailing from HO?

Got a postcard today saying registration opens April 12th. That's it.

smspamperedchef said:
I had the same situation last year! I could have changed the classes I signed up for when I promoted in June, but was told it would be best to take the regular classes. So I kept them and really regretted it! Promote fast and get whatever you can asap! You'll get so much out of it!

OH Great! That really stinks! I hope I can get promoted quickly or all directors will have to share their notes with us! I want the training on those classes!!!:D

Does registration open on the 12th for directors? The cn I got in the mail shows the 14th. I'm confused as always.

FYI, for some reason I can (maybe everyone can too!) view THE DIRECTORY (consultant news for Directors) online. I am not yet a director (but soon!). It stated that online registration opens on April 12th!!! Not the 14th. Just wanted all to be aware. I am surprised it hasn't been announced yet (or at least that I have seen.)

smspamperedchef said:

SMSPAMPEREDCHEF, when you promote, you can send an e-mail to HO asking to change the classes you signed up for to Director classes. That was the advice I got from my director 2 years ago, and it worked :p

kimmers said:
Does registration open on the 12th for directors? The cn I got in the mail shows the 14th. I'm confused as always.
Kim~

It opens for everyone on the 12th. I am a "regular" consultant and got the postcard in the mail today stating the 12th as well!

I didn't receive a postcard...and I still haven't received my Consultant's News. I hope they send us the registration packet out soon. I want to see what classes there are. I just promoted to FD and I am excited to start building my team.

I swear last year by this time we had our registration packets... I am so anxious to see what's being offered and to play around with the choices!

<H2>1. When does registration for the National Conference open?</H2><p>Registration for the National Conference opens on April 14th (Saturday).</p><H2>2. Can I register for the National Conference before April 14th?</H2><p>No, registration for the National Conference will not be available before April 14th.</p><H2>3. Is the National Conference only for Pampered Chef employees?</H2><p>No, the National Conference is open to anyone who is interested in learning more about Pampered Chef and its products.</p><H2>4. How do I register for the National Conference?</H2><p>You can register for the National Conference by visiting our website on April 14th and following the registration instructions.</p><H2>5. Will there be information about hotels available on April 14th as well?</H2><p>Yes, information about hotels will also be available on April 14th. Please check our website for updates and booking instructions.</p>

Related to April 14Th~Registration..........

1. When does registration for the National Conference open?

Registration for the National Conference opens on April 14th (Saturday).

2. Can I register for the National Conference before April 14th?

No, registration for the National Conference will not be available before April 14th.

3. Is the National Conference only for Pampered Chef employees?

No, the National Conference is open to anyone who is interested in learning more about Pampered Chef and its products.

4. How do I register for the National Conference?

You can register for the National Conference by visiting our website on April 14th and following the registration instructions.

5. Will there be information about hotels available on April 14th as well?

Yes, information about hotels will also be available on April 14th. Please check our website for updates and booking instructions.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• janetupnorth
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
The_Kitchen_Guy
  • crystalscookingnow
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
pcsharon1
  • PampMomof3