• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

aPossible Host Told Me She Registered...

In summary, if your host has completed the registration process and submitted the required information, you will receive a confirmation email from Pampered Chef. Unfortunately, registrations cannot be accepted after the deadline, but the host can still invite guests to attend and make purchases. If the host needs to cancel their registration, contact customer service for assistance. As a consultant, you do not have access to your host's registration information. There is no limit to the number of guests the host can invite, but more guests means more rewards and benefits for the host.
babywings76
Gold Member
I have a possible host in the works. She just e-mailed me and told me she registered on my website. What does that mean? I hadn't set up her catalog show yet, so what could she be referring to?

Maybe she set up a shopping account?E-mail her back, ask her when she'd like to host her show and set her up with one and send her that e-mail.

I went ahead and e-mailed her back. In her e-mail she also said she was interested in doing either an October or November show and has already directed her friends to the website to check it out. I just went ahead and entered her in and stuck an October date, just to get her into the system. I e-mailed her back letting her know about that and how to make sure her family and friends enter her name in as the host so she gets the credit. I also told her to expect another e-mail giving her the password for my website so she can access things.

I'm so excited about this one! This lead came from a late night grocery shopping experience. She's the manager of my local store. :)

Related to aPossible Host Told Me She Registered...

1. How do I know if my host has officially registered?

Once your host has completed the registration process and submitted the required information, you will receive a confirmation email from Pampered Chef with all the details of their registration.

2. Can my host still register after the deadline?

Unfortunately, we are unable to accept registrations after the designated deadline. However, your host can still invite friends and family to attend the party and make purchases.

3. What happens if my host needs to cancel their registration?

If your host needs to cancel their registration, please contact our customer service team as soon as possible. We will do our best to accommodate any changes or updates.

4. Can I view my host's registration information?

As a Pampered Chef consultant, you will not have access to your host's registration information. However, if you have any questions or concerns, please feel free to reach out to our customer service team for assistance.

5. Is there a limit to the number of guests my host can invite?

No, there is no limit to the number of guests your host can invite to their party. The more, the merrier! However, keep in mind that the host will receive more rewards and benefits when more guests attend and make purchases.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• loreo
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
Teresa LM
  • kdangel518
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
sharalam
  • pjpamchef