• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Anyone Willing to Sell an Hwc Apron?

In summary, to sell an Hwc Apron, you must be at least 18 years old and have a valid Social Security number. You do not need to purchase the Hwc Apron before selling it, but it is recommended to try the product out. There is no minimum sales requirement, but it is encouraged to aim for at least $1,250 in sales every three months to receive all the benefits and rewards. As a consultant, you can earn up to 20% commission on personal sales and additional bonuses based on performance. Hwc Aprons can be sold online, but it is also recommended to host in-person parties for a personal touch.
kaseydee
Gold Member
I am looking for an HWC arpon to wear in May. Anyone have one they are willing to part with?

I would like one as well. Email if you have one you would like to sell. Thanks

Kristi-
Thank you for this info!
I just ordered the "I Cook For My Mom" apron.
I lost my Mom to breast cancer 9 years ago, so this was perfect for me!!
Thanks again! :)

No problem Susan!!:balloon: I thought that one was really special for someone in your case!

Glad I can help!:D

PampMomof3 said:
If you can't find one, you can try these:
http://www.angelfire.com/planet/getgoretro/Kitchen/BC_Apron.jpg

Or this:
http://www.f2boutfitters.com/brcaawbibap.html

or this:
KitchenAid Online Store | KitchenAid Cook for the Cure® Apron - 217373APR

or this:
KitchenAid Online Store | KitchenAid Cook for the Cure - I Cook for my Mom Apron - CFCAPRON

Or this where you can create or customize:
http://dandmcustomcreations.com/aprons.html

It's too bad they don't have a "I cook for my Grandma" apron :(

Related to Anyone Willing to Sell an Hwc Apron?

1. What are the qualifications to sell an Hwc Apron?

To sell an Hwc Apron, you must be at least 18 years old and have a valid Social Security number. You must also be willing to follow Pampered Chef's Code of Conduct and maintain a positive attitude towards the company and its products.

2. Do I need to purchase the Hwc Apron before selling it?

No, you do not need to purchase the Hwc Apron before selling it. However, we recommend that you try out the product yourself to have a better understanding of its features and benefits.

3. Is there a minimum sales requirement to sell an Hwc Apron?

There is no minimum sales requirement to sell an Hwc Apron. However, we encourage our consultants to aim for at least $1,250 in sales every three months to remain active and receive all the benefits and rewards of being a consultant.

4. How much commission can I earn from selling an Hwc Apron?

As a Pampered Chef consultant, you can earn up to 20% commission on your personal sales. You may also earn additional bonuses and rewards based on your sales and team performance. The more you sell, the more you can earn!

5. Can I sell Hwc Aprons online?

Yes, you can sell Hwc Aprons online through your personal Pampered Chef website or through social media platforms. However, we recommend that you also host in-person parties and events to showcase the product and build personal connections with your customers.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• chef2you
  • Sell Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
chef2you
  • pcchefjane
  • Sell Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
pcchefjane
  • byrd1956