• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Anyone Want to Share a Cab at Conference?

In summary, if you're looking to share a cab at a conference, you can post in the official Facebook group or use a designated board at the venue to connect with other attendees. It's important to use caution when sharing with someone you don't know and establish fare-splitting beforehand. If you can't find anyone to share with, consider using a ride-sharing service or asking your hotel for assistance. You can choose to share with one or multiple people, but communication beforehand is key.
muffetts
Gold Member
I'm arriving on Wed Aug 6 around 1:00 ish pm - YYZ - anyone else coming in then? I'd like to share a cab if I can.:balloon:

Sorry, I am driving myself as I live about 2 hours away...

But, a suggestions. Before conference, my exec director send out contact info of people who are looking for things from others such as:

Sarah S is looking for a roomate for Friday night only, if you have a space in your room or an extra body in your group, contact Sarah @ XXX XXX XXXX

Could you email your exec to find out if there is anyone in your cluster in the same position?

Esther

I'm looking for someone who will be going from downtown around 10 on Thursday. I've booked a car but it's $60! I'm not flying in - I'll be in on the train so I'm not sure if that would work for anyone...

My flight doesn't get in until 1:00 pm TO time. :cry:

I guess I'll just tough it out. That's what I get for sneaking in some mommy time alone before Conference starts! See youthis weekend!:)

Boy, it's tough to get someone to share a cab, hey? Too bad they didn't have a shuttle service! I'm coming in on Friday around 9:00 am, if anyone is coming in around then, I would love to share a cab.

See you all this weekend! I can't wait!! 4 more sleeps! :D

Related to Anyone Want to Share a Cab at Conference?

1. How do I find someone to share a cab with at conference?

You can post in the official conference Facebook group or use the designated cab-sharing board at the conference venue to connect with other attendees looking to share a cab.

2. Is it safe to share a cab with someone I don't know?

We recommend using caution when sharing a cab with someone you don't know. It's always a good idea to exchange contact information and confirm the destination with the driver before getting in the cab.

3. Can I split the cab fare evenly with my cab-sharing partner?

Yes, you can discuss splitting the fare evenly with your cab-sharing partner. It's important to establish this agreement before getting into the cab.

4. What if I can't find anyone to share a cab with at conference?

If you're unable to find someone to share a cab with, we recommend using a ride-sharing service like Uber or Lyft. You can also ask the front desk at your hotel for assistance in finding transportation.

5. Do I have to share a cab with multiple people or can I just share with one other person?

You can choose to share a cab with one or multiple people, depending on your preference and the availability of others looking to share. It's important to communicate with your cab-sharing partner(s) beforehand to avoid any confusion.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• ChefLisa
  • Buy and Sell Items
Replies
Views
Mel5497
  • esavvymom
  • National Conferences and Meetings
Replies
Views
esavvymom
  • CookingwithCourtney