• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Anyone Near Fergus/Arthur, Ontario

In summary, there are several options for hosting a Pampered Chef party in Fergus/Arthur, Ontario. You can easily find a consultant near you through the "Find a Consultant" tool on their website. There are also current specials and promotions available in the area. Additionally, you can purchase products online and have them shipped to your address. If you are interested in becoming a consultant yourself, you can sign up through their website or contact a local consultant for more information.
janej76
Silver Member
Hi Everyone

I'm a consultant in the UK, and I have a Facebook friend who lives near Fergus/Arthur, Ontario.

I've been running an online catalogue fundraiser show for HWC and she would have like to order through me, but can't as I'm in the UK.

So we wondered if there was anyone local-ish who is running an online fundraiser that she could support? PM me your details asap and I'll pass them on to her.

Thanks

Jane
x

Hi, I am close & would love to help. Please email me [email protected] with the info.
She could also go online to my site - /esther and input one of my HWC host's names, I'll send you the info via personal message.Esther Dietrich

Last edited:
ChefEsther said:
Hi, I am close & would love to help. Please email me [email protected] with the info.
She could also go online to my site - /esther and input one of my HWC host's names, I'll send you the info via personal message.

Esther Dietrich

Thanks Esther. I've passed your details on to my friend. Feeling very international now!!!

Jane
x

Related to Anyone Near Fergus/Arthur, Ontario

1. Can I host a Pampered Chef party in Fergus/Arthur, Ontario?

Yes, absolutely! We have consultants located in the Fergus/Arthur area who would be happy to help you host a fun and delicious Pampered Chef party.

2. How can I find a Pampered Chef consultant near me in Fergus/Arthur, Ontario?

You can easily find a Pampered Chef consultant near you by using our "Find a Consultant" tool on our website. Simply enter your location and it will provide you with a list of consultants in the Fergus/Arthur area.

3. Are there any current specials or promotions for Pampered Chef products in Fergus/Arthur, Ontario?

Yes, we often have special deals and promotions for our products, including in the Fergus/Arthur area. You can check our website or contact your local consultant for more information.

4. Can I purchase Pampered Chef products online and have them shipped to Fergus/Arthur, Ontario?

Yes, you can purchase Pampered Chef products online and have them shipped to your address in Fergus/Arthur, Ontario. Our website offers a wide selection of products and convenient shipping options.

5. Can I become a Pampered Chef consultant in Fergus/Arthur, Ontario?

Yes, we are always looking for enthusiastic individuals to join our team as Pampered Chef consultants. You can learn more about becoming a consultant and sign up on our website or contact a local consultant for more information.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• JanisF
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
AnaCash
  • pamperedharriet
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
Ginger428
  • britishchef