• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Anyone Want to Lend Me a Booking or Two in Nj to Get Me Started?

In summary, the conversation is about a new consultant struggling to get bookings for their Pampered Chef business. They ask for advice and suggestions from other consultants, who recommend reading through the welcome booklet and reaching out to friends and family for potential bookings and referrals. The original consultant shares their progress and upcoming events, and everyone encourages them to keep working hard and reaching out for support.
Thanks for joining Chef success and The Pampered Chef. We're excited for you. The best thing I can tell you to do in to read all the great ideas here and implement some of them. Also speak with your director an she should be able to give you some ideas.
Good Luck!
DebPC

when I went and observed my director doing a party she at the end of the party said to the guests that they could either book with me or her and that is how I got my first booking

From what I understand, if you do (host) a kitchen show and have your director do it, you get all the bookings. She gets the commissions, but perhaps your ball will get rolling.

I didn't have alot of kitchen show bookings either. But I used my family, which is spread throughout the country and I have 7 catalog shows this month (my first one). I thought doing catalog shows right at first, would get me into the swing of things, and it has, cause now I am booking kichen shows for April. maybe that will help ya. :)

You could also set up a table at a craft fair. Look in the newspaper to see if there are any going on in your area. Some schools have spring festivals. Also ask everyone you know. Even if it's a catalog show, it's still a show!! Also ask your family and friends to do one. I've given my fiance the book to take to work several times and this has been successful! I am also in NJ!! Good luck!

Thanks for the replies :)Thanks for replying everyone! I surely appreciate the feedback. Things are beginning to move slowly for me now. It's taken a lot of promotional work and a driving attitude, but I have my first table show April 2nd, my first Fundraiser on April 9th and lo and behold, my first kitchen show on April 18th. LOL I've done a few catalog shows already so am on my way. ;)

Going back to the BasicsWhen you first started your business, Pampered Chef puts this little book in your paperwork called "The Welcome Booklet". Pampered Chef wants us to go back to the basics. Everyone knows 100+ people. Go to that part of the welcome booklet and start making your list and then call people. It is not up to any consultants to give you shows so you can get started. Work with your recruiter, director, anyone that can give you great suggestions..this site. Ask everyone you call for referrals!!!

Good luck

1. Can I lend you a booking even if I am not located in New Jersey?

Unfortunately, as a Pampered Chef consultant, I am only able to book parties and events within my own designated territory. However, I would be happy to connect you with a consultant in New Jersey who may be able to assist you.

2. How long does it typically take to get bookings after joining Pampered Chef?

The time it takes to get bookings can vary depending on your efforts and availability, but on average, most consultants are able to secure their first few bookings within the first few weeks of joining.

3. Are there any requirements for lending a booking to someone else?

Yes, in order to lend a booking, the consultant must first obtain permission from the host. Additionally, the lending consultant must also be present at the party or event to assist and support the borrower.

4. What are the benefits of borrowing a booking from another consultant?

Borrowing a booking from another consultant can be a great opportunity to expand your customer base and gain new leads. It also allows you to learn from an experienced consultant and potentially build a partnership for future events.

5. Is there a cost associated with borrowing a booking from another consultant?

There is no set cost for borrowing a booking, as it is ultimately up to the discretion of the lending consultant. It is important to discuss any potential costs or compensation with the lending consultant beforehand.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• melissa3026
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies
Views
Wildfire
  • babywings76
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies
Views
zmom58
  • AMTC