• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Anyone Try the Saucy Beef Chili?

In summary, the Saucy Beef Chili from Pampered Chef is made with ground beef, onion, bell pepper, diced tomatoes, tomato sauce, beef broth, chili powder, cumin, and kidney beans. It has a moderate level of spiciness and can be made in the Pampered Chef Quick Cooker. It can also be frozen and reheated, and can be served with a variety of toppings or over rice, pasta, or baked potatoes.
PCCHeather0506
Silver Member
Is it good? I was thinking of making it for dinner tonight?? My husband doesn't like tomatores...you think they will bother him if I still put them in? Or could I just leave them out?

I really like it. We didn't put tomatoes in it because the family doesn't like them. I love chili - so thought it was good. My family doesn't care for Chili but they thought it was ok (for chili)....

We like it too! We're not big on tomatoes, so I just dump them in a bowl and chop them up really small with the Salad Choppers before adding them in. That makes it okay for us when there aren't any big chunks.

Related to Anyone Try the Saucy Beef Chili?

1. What is the ingredient list for the Saucy Beef Chili?

The Saucy Beef Chili from Pampered Chef contains ground beef, onion, bell pepper, diced tomatoes, tomato sauce, beef broth, chili powder, cumin, and kidney beans.

2. How spicy is the Saucy Beef Chili?

The Saucy Beef Chili has a moderate level of spiciness. The chili powder and cumin add a nice kick, but it is not overly spicy. If you prefer a spicier chili, you can always add more chili powder or hot sauce to taste.

3. Can I make the Saucy Beef Chili in the Pampered Chef Quick Cooker?

Yes, the Saucy Beef Chili can be made in the Quick Cooker. Simply use the "Meat/Stew" setting and follow the recipe as directed. The Quick Cooker will help to speed up the cooking process and ensure that the flavors are fully developed.

4. Can the Saucy Beef Chili be frozen and reheated?

Yes, the Saucy Beef Chili can be frozen and reheated. It is a great dish to make ahead of time and have on hand for busy weeknights. To reheat, simply thaw in the refrigerator overnight and heat on the stovetop or in the microwave.

5. What are some serving suggestions for the Saucy Beef Chili?

The Saucy Beef Chili can be served on its own or with a variety of toppings. Some popular options include shredded cheese, sour cream, diced avocado, and green onions. You can also serve it over rice, pasta, or baked potatoes for a heartier meal.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• kam
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
esavvymom
  • thehaleykitchen
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • mom4angela