• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Anyone Tried the Pink Lemonade Squares?

My friend made this for my co-host and I when we hosted a show...back in 05 it was very good especially if you like lemon desserts.There is also one similar and made in the pie plate in the delightful desserts cookbook. It is delicious! And beautiful!
christy_c
My cluster is having a HWC Fundraiser Dinner this week & each of us is fixing a PC dessert. I was thinking about doing the Pink Lemonade Squares, but I've never tried them....are they good? I feel kinda dumb asking that question since every PC recipe I've ever had was wonderful, but I want to make an easy pink dessert that will be a hit with the guests. What do you guys think?

I've done the Pink Lemonade Squares several times and they were a big hit. The pretzel base sounds a little strange but the saltiness of the pretzels balances off the sweetness and tang of the lemonade.

It's a good "pink" recipe to bring to gatherings big or small - you can control the size of the bars (although I tended to have more than one because they were yummy).

Linda

Where did you find this recipe? I've combed through my stuff and can't dig it up?

Pink Lemonade Dessert Squaresi actually had these on my show recipe list last summer. Everyone really liked the recipe. I thought they were a little tart...but I am partial to desserts with chocolate! Don't forget the food coloring...you'll need it to make these a pretty pink color.

Anyone find the recipe??

ChefJodi said:
Anyone find the recipe??

It is in the S/S '05 Season's Best.

Here is the recipe:

Attachments

• PINK LEMONADE DESSERT SQUARES.doc
    22.5 KB · Views: 522
I don't have the medium bar pan... which other stoneware pan could I use.

Thank you, thank you for the recipe idea!!!!!! It sounds wonderful!!! Tracy

Last edited:
Diane, I've never made them, but you could probably use any of the bakers.

I think you could use the rec baker for I use for other recipe about that size.

I would think the Square Baker would be equivalant to the med. bar pan! I was thinking the same thing- the med bar pan is one of the FEW stones I do NOT own!! LOL

The recipe is online now and when doubled fits in the large bar pan. They are very good and easy. I just had them at a show and garnished each square with a star of whipped cream, (with decorator) a fresh raspberry, and placed a few random mint leaves. They looked great!

Question about this recipeI'm trying to put together a light, cool summer recipe selection.

Came across this recipe and have a few questions:

Not a big fan of using margarine or low(non)fat items... Does it make a difference to use a regular cream cheese?

Further to that, what is Neufchâtel? Can you find it at your local grocery store?

Thanks for sharing!:D

Personally, I would use regular cream cheese. I made it using the Neufchâtel and I didn't care for the recipe. I think it would be better with regular cream cheese.

The Neufchâtel is a low-fat type cream cheese found in the grocery stores right next to the regular cream cheese.

Good luck!

Thanks for the info Rebecca!

Love It!
chef_leeanne said:
It is in the S/S '05 Season's Best.

Here is the recipe:

my friend made this for my co-host and I when we hosted a show...back in 05 it was very good especially if you like lemon desserts.

There is also one similar and made in the pie plate in the delightful desserts cookbook. It is delicious! And beautiful!

1. What are the ingredients in the Pink Lemonade Squares?

The Pink Lemonade Squares are made with a buttery shortbread crust, a creamy lemon filling, and a tart pink lemonade glaze on top.

2. Are the Pink Lemonade Squares difficult to make?

Not at all! The recipe is very straightforward and easy to follow. Plus, with the help of our Pampered Chef tools, you can whip them up in no time.

3. Can these squares be made ahead of time?

Yes, the Pink Lemonade Squares can be made ahead of time and stored in the refrigerator for up to 3 days. Just be sure to cover them tightly with plastic wrap.

4. Can I use fresh lemon juice instead of bottled?

Absolutely! While the recipe calls for bottled lemon juice for convenience, you can definitely use fresh lemon juice for a brighter and more natural flavor.

5. Are the Pink Lemonade Squares suitable for special dietary needs?

Unfortunately, these squares contain dairy and gluten, so they may not be suitable for those with lactose intolerance or celiac disease. However, you can always try substituting with non-dairy and gluten-free alternatives to make them more suitable for your needs.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• n8vtxn
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
Windy City Pampered Chef
  • babywings76
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies
Views
babywings76
  • Brandie