• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Anyone See "Dan" the New Steve Carell Movie?

In summary, Lisa recommends using lapboards instead of folders at first, and also suggests brochures and order forms.
DebPC
Staff member
Folders at shows?What do you reccomend to new consultants?
A. No folders just a catalog and order form- at beginning or at end of demo.
B. Manilla folder with above inside
C. Lap boards
D. Other

A. I think simple is the best way to go.

I purchased the black lapboards that Town and Country used to sell and used them for a while. I found them to be rather heavy.

When deciding the best way to go, I think someone should think, "Will the decision to carry something else with me help increase my sales?" If the answer is 'no' as it was for me, then I think catalogs and order forms are all you need.

Additionally, for brand new Consultants, I think they should keep the amount of money they put into the business to a minimum until they are committed to hanging around for a while.

Lisa

I use lap boards but I suggest new consultants use those pocket folders that the stores sell for about $0.39 and even less in the fall, at least until they are making money. That gives their customers something a little more solid to fill out their order form on.

I do tell them that I only gave guests a catalog and receipt when I first started out but them main suggestion guests gave me to improve my demo was to have some kind of folder or clipboard for filling out the orderform.

I use lapboards also...made from 1" binders from Walmart for 97 cents each (cut in half, that makes the cost of each lapboard 50 cents). I cut out the ring spine and paperclip my biz card in the front. Put an order form and catalog in each.

I also pass out the "Your Life, Your Way" brochures during the show so that everyone has one in front of them.

I am no Recruiting Queen, but have had 16 in the 20 months I have been with the company, so something is working....

I LOVE my lapboards and keep extras pre-made (actually my 17 year old son does them for me and I pay him -- tax write off!) so I don't have to do them before every show.

I am hoping it is worth seeing.

travelgirl said:
I am hoping it is worth seeing.

I will most likely wait for video. While I love the Office....dh does not and I do not like to go to movies by myself. If you see it let me know how you like it!

We are still looking for a babysitter here. I have a few names but I need to "interview" before DH and I can go out.

I would love to see this movie though....

Related to Anyone See "Dan" the New Steve Carell Movie?

1. What is the movie "Dan" about?

The movie "Dan" is a comedy-drama film starring Steve Carell as a man named Dan who is struggling with his personal and professional life. He ends up befriending a group of young adults and learns valuable lessons about life and relationships.

2. When was the movie "Dan" released?

The movie "Dan" was released on October 4, 2019 in the United States.

3. Is "Dan" suitable for all ages?

The movie "Dan" is rated PG-13 for some strong language and adult themes. It may not be suitable for young children, but older teenagers and adults can enjoy it.

4. Who else stars in the movie "Dan" besides Steve Carell?

The movie "Dan" also stars Golden Globe winner Timothée Chalamet, Maura Tierney, and Steve Buscemi.

5. Is "Dan" based on a true story?

No, "Dan" is not based on a true story. It is a fictional story written and directed by Felix Van Groeningen and Luke Davies.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• cmdtrgd
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
skaugchef
  • heat123
  • Sell Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
heat123
  • Jenni