• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Anyone Ordering From Merrill Willing...

In summary, "Anyone Ordering From Merrill Willing..." is a special promotion offered by Pampered Chef that provides exclusive discounts and deals to customers who place orders through their consultant, Merrill Willing. Merrill Willing is a knowledgeable and highly recommended consultant who has been with the company for 5 years. To place an order through Merrill, you can contact her directly or use her unique ordering link. Benefits of ordering through Merrill include access to exclusive discounts and personalized recommendations. There is a deadline for ordering through Merrill, which will be communicated by her and may vary depending on current promotions and product availability.
kcjodih
Gold Member
to order me the new pink/brown bag and ship to Canada? PM if you'd be willing to help.

Sorry Jodi! I did around noon!!

Jodi~ I will sell you one!

Thanks anyway Kristi :) Kelly's taking care of me :D and I also want to thank Jennifer for PM'ing and offering as well. I LOVE :love: my CS family!

Hi there! I would be more than happy to help you order the new pink/brown bag and ship it to Canada. Please feel free to send me a private message and we can discuss the details. Looking forward to hearing from you!

Related to Anyone Ordering From Merrill Willing...

What is "Anyone Ordering From Merrill Willing..."?

"Anyone Ordering From Merrill Willing..." is a special promotion by Pampered Chef that offers exclusive discounts and deals for customers who place orders through our consultant, Merrill Willing.

Who is Merrill Willing?

Merrill Willing is a Pampered Chef consultant who has been with the company for 5 years. She is known for her exceptional customer service and knowledge of our products.

How do I place an order through Merrill Willing?

You can place an order through Merrill Willing by contacting her directly or by using her unique ordering link provided by her. You can also mention her name when placing an order through our website or over the phone with our customer service team.

What are the benefits of ordering through Merrill Willing?

Ordering through Merrill Willing allows you to access exclusive discounts and deals that are not available to other customers. You also have the opportunity to receive personalized recommendations and tips from Merrill based on your needs and preferences.

Is there a deadline for ordering through Merrill Willing?

Yes, there is a deadline for ordering through Merrill Willing. The deadline will be communicated to you by Merrill and may vary depending on the current promotions and availability of our products.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
heat123
  • christinaspc
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
princessmeshelle
Replies
Views
Admin Greg