• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Anyone Know the Website for Booths?

In summary, to access the website for Booths, go to https://www.booths.com/ on your web browser or search for "Booths website" on any search engine. You can place an order on the website and they offer delivery with varying options and fees. You can also track your order using the tracking number provided via email. The website also offers occasional special offers and discounts that can be checked on their website or through their newsletter.
cwinter474
Gold Member
Isn't there a website where you can go and put in your city info and it brings up fairs and such where you can possiably set up or rent tables? I can't find it but, I remember reading about it somewhere.

anyone?

eventlister.com is one

I think also one is....events2000.com.

And check the chambers of commerce in your area because there may be some not listed.

events2000.com is only good for 13 states on the east coast. :(

Anyone on the west coast have anything good in Cali?:)

Related to Anyone Know the Website for Booths?

1. How do I access the website for Booths?

To access the website for Booths, go to https://www.booths.com/ on your web browser. You can also search for "Booths website" on any search engine to find the link.

2. Can I place an order on the Booths website?

Yes, you can place an order on the Booths website. Simply browse their products, add items to your cart, and proceed to checkout to complete your purchase.

3. Does the Booths website offer delivery?

Yes, Booths offers delivery for orders placed on their website. Delivery options and fees may vary depending on your location. You can check the delivery options and fees at checkout.

4. Is there a way to track my order on the Booths website?

Yes, you can track your order on the Booths website. Once your order has been processed and shipped, you will receive a tracking number via email. You can use this tracking number to track the status of your delivery on the Booths website.

5. Are there any special offers or discounts available on the Booths website?

Yes, the Booths website occasionally offers special discounts and promotions. You can check their website or sign up for their newsletter to stay updated on any current offers.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• zmkelly1
  • Pampered Chef Booths
Replies
Views
zmkelly1
  • chefjeanine
  • Pampered Chef Booths
Replies
Views
chefjeanine
  • sarahsellcm