• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Anyone interested in splitting a Dots place setting?

In summary, the "Iso: One Dots Place Setting" is a stylish and versatile dinnerware collection from Pampered Chef, featuring a modern and minimalist design with a single dot pattern. The set includes a dinner plate, salad plate, bowl, and mug, all made of durable stoneware and microwave and dishwasher safe. Additional pieces can be purchased individually for customization. The set is suitable for both everyday use and special occasions, and comes with a 3-year warranty for any defects.
redsoxgirl
I was wondering if anyone wanted to split up some Dots stuff they had already or if anyone wanted to split an order with me?

I'm looking for one of each:
one small round bowl
one salad plate
one dinner plate

I alerady have 2 cups, so I'd be willing to trade one of those for the small bowl if you need one.

I'm up for discussion on the issue ;)

What is the "Iso: One Dots Place Setting"?

The "Iso: One Dots Place Setting" is a stylish and versatile dinnerware collection from Pampered Chef. It features a modern and minimalist design with a single dot pattern, making it perfect for any occasion.

What does the set include?

The "Iso: One Dots Place Setting" includes a dinner plate, salad plate, bowl, and mug. Each piece is made of durable stoneware and is microwave and dishwasher safe.

Can I purchase additional pieces?

Yes, you can purchase additional pieces of the "Iso: One Dots Place Setting" individually. This way, you can customize your set according to your specific needs.

Is this dinnerware set suitable for everyday use?

Yes, the "Iso: One Dots Place Setting" is suitable for both everyday use and special occasions. Its classic design and durable construction make it perfect for any meal.

Does this dinnerware set come with a warranty?

Yes, the "Iso: One Dots Place Setting" comes with a 3-year warranty against defects in materials and workmanship. If you encounter any issues with your set, our customer service team will be happy to assist you.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• iteachurkid
  • Buy Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
trps
Replies
Views
Frugalli
  • Frugalli
  • Sell Pampered Chef Items
Replies