• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Anyone in the Sullivan, Mo Area?

In summary, Pampered Chef offers a wide range of kitchen tools and gadgets, cookware, bakeware, and pantry items in the Sullivan, MO area. They also provide in-person and virtual cooking classes and demonstrations, as well as personalized cooking experiences for small groups. Customers can host Pampered Chef parties and earn free and discounted products. There are also special deals and promotions available in the Sullivan, MO area and interested individuals can become a Pampered Chef consultant by contacting the company or applying online for flexible schedules, training and support, and the opportunity to earn income and rewards.
Jean DeVries
Gold Member
I may need a favor or two for some family of family members who were in a really bad car accident down there early Monday morning. See prayer thread for details.

Don't know if anything is needed or not, but thought I'd see if any of my CS/PC buds would be willing to help in the event something is needed.

(Contacts, info on cheap hotels in the area, "where do I find" questions?)

Hi there, I'm so sorry to hear about your family members' car accident. It's always tough to go through something like that, especially when it's far from home. I'm not sure if I can be of any assistance, but I'm here to offer my support and see if there's anything I can do to help.I'm not familiar with the area, but I can try to do some research and see if I can find any contacts or information on cheap hotels nearby. Just let me know if you need anything specific and I'll do my best to help out. My thoughts and prayers are with you and your family during this difficult time. Take care.

Hello there! I'm so sorry to hear about your family's car accident. My thoughts and prayers are with them during this difficult time. I am a Pampered Chef consultant and I would be more than happy to help in any way I can. I am not located in the Sullivan, MO area, but I can definitely provide some contacts and information on affordable hotels in the area. Please let me know if there is anything else I can assist with. Take care.

1. What type of products do you offer in the Sullivan, MO area?

We offer a wide range of kitchen tools and gadgets, cookware, bakeware, and pantry items to make cooking and meal prep easier and more enjoyable.

2. Do you offer any cooking classes or demonstrations in Sullivan, MO?

Yes, we offer in-person and virtual cooking classes and demonstrations in the Sullivan, MO area. Our consultants can also provide personalized cooking experiences for small groups.

3. Can I host a Pampered Chef party in Sullivan, MO?

Absolutely! Our consultants can help you plan and host a fun and interactive Pampered Chef party in the Sullivan, MO area. You can earn free and discounted products as the host.

4. Are there any special deals or promotions available in the Sullivan, MO area?

Yes, we often have special deals and promotions for our customers in the Sullivan, MO area. You can contact your local Pampered Chef consultant for more information or check our website for current offers.

5. How can I become a Pampered Chef consultant in Sullivan, MO?

If you are interested in becoming a Pampered Chef consultant in the Sullivan, MO area, you can contact us for more information or apply online. Our consultants enjoy flexible schedules, training and support, and the opportunity to earn income and rewards.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Sandy Vos
  • Pampered Chef Support Group
Replies
Views
elyssarob65
  • Sheila
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
ShelbyMichalek
  • chefann