• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Anyone Live in the Indep./Kc Area???

In summary, the Indep./Kc area includes cities such as Independence, Kansas City, Lee's Summit, Blue Springs, and Raytown in Missouri. There are several Pampered Chef consultants located in this area, and interested individuals can find one near them by using the company's website. Pampered Chef also offers cooking classes and demonstrations in various locations throughout the Indep./Kc area, and interested individuals can contact a local consultant or check the website for upcoming events. Hosting a Pampered Chef party in the Indep./Kc area is also possible by scheduling with a local consultant, and hosts can earn free and discounted products. To become a Pampered Chef consultant in this area, individuals can sign up on the website or contact
c00p
Gold Member
Hello everyone - I booked a fundraiser last night and they are wanting me to bring the packets TONIGHT to my daughter's softball practice. Problem is, I am horribly low on catalogs and don't have enough to put in all of the packets. Does anyone live in the Indpendence, MO or Kansas City, MO area that I can drive to and get catalogs today???? I don't know what to do if I don't find catalogs!!! I've asked everyone in my group and from our meetings and no one has any!!!! :eek:

Bumping....anyone???? HELP PLEASE!!!

I'm sorry Andrea, California is a bit far for a day's drive. :( I'm sure you've already checked with your director and anyone else in your cluster? If you don't have numbers but remember names you can go to pamperedchef.com and look them up under find a consultant.Good luck!!

Oh believe me, I've called, emailed and done just about everything except going door to door!!! :)

Hi there! I'm so sorry to hear about your catalog dilemma. I know how important it is to have enough catalogs for your fundraisers. Unfortunately, I am not located in the Independence or Kansas City area, but have you tried reaching out to other consultants in your region? They may be able to lend you some catalogs in a pinch. You can also try reaching out to your upline or director for assistance. I hope you are able to find the catalogs you need in time for your daughter's softball practice. Best of luck!

Related to Anyone Live in the Indep./Kc Area???

1. What cities are included in the Indep./Kc area?

The Indep./Kc area typically refers to the cities of Independence and Kansas City in Missouri. It may also include nearby cities such as Lee's Summit, Blue Springs, and Raytown.

2. Is there a local Pampered Chef consultant in the Indep./Kc area?

Yes, there are several Pampered Chef consultants located in the Indep./Kc area. You can find a consultant near you by using the "Find a Consultant" feature on our website.

3. Does Pampered Chef offer cooking classes or demonstrations in the Indep./Kc area?

Yes, Pampered Chef offers cooking classes and demonstrations in various locations throughout the Indep./Kc area. You can check our website or contact a local consultant for more information on upcoming events.

4. Can I host a Pampered Chef party in the Indep./Kc area?

Yes, you can host a Pampered Chef party in the Indep./Kc area. Simply contact a local consultant to schedule a date and time that works for you and your guests. As a host, you can earn free and discounted products.

5. How can I become a Pampered Chef consultant in the Indep./Kc area?

To become a Pampered Chef consultant in the Indep./Kc area, you can join our team by signing up on our website or by contacting a local consultant for more information. We offer training, support, and the opportunity to earn income while sharing our amazing products with others.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• esavvymom
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • alabama pc cons.
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies
Views
DeannaK1022
  • esavvymom