• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Anyone in the Oklahoma City Area?

In summary, Pampered Chef offers a wide range of kitchen tools and cookware in the Oklahoma City area, including stoneware, cutting tools, small appliances, and pantry items. To find a consultant in the area, you can use the "Find a Consultant" feature on the website or attend local parties and events. Hosting a party in your home or attending cooking classes and demonstrations are also options. Products can be purchased directly from a consultant, online, or at local markets and events.
AJPratt
Silver Member
I will be traveling to OKC soon to check out my roaster and was wondering if there are any Cheffers around the area?

To check out your roaster?? Is that where you're buying it from?
I'm only about 7 hours north of there; is that too far out of your way? :p

Oh, ROASTer. I thought you said TOASTer and I was going to say that I can proposed a toast without going to OKC.In fact, I'll propose a toast right now:"WHEAT!"

Too funny, KG.

Sorry, 7 hours is too far. I won't have a rental. And I'll only be there for a day, maybe 2.

While you're there, though, do try to get to the Murrah Memorial. The last time I was there, it was still a chain link fence around the bomb site. I really need to get back there to see the memorial.

I'd love to do some sight-seeing, but I'm basically flying in Sunday night, going to the roaster on Monday morning and flying back Monday night.

The memorial is right downtown, if that's where your roasterizer is located.

AJPratt said:
Too funny, KG.

Sorry, 7 hours is too far. I won't have a rental. And I'll only be there for a day, maybe 2.
I figured as much; just thought I'd throw it out there though! Sounds like a fast trip.

Related to Anyone in the Oklahoma City Area?

1. What products does Pampered Chef offer in the Oklahoma City area?

Pampered Chef offers a wide range of kitchen tools and cookware specifically designed to make cooking and baking easier and more enjoyable. This includes items such as our famous stoneware, cutting tools, small appliances, and pantry items. You can also find exclusive products only available in the Oklahoma City area.

2. How can I find a Pampered Chef consultant in the Oklahoma City area?

It's easy to find a Pampered Chef consultant in the Oklahoma City area! Simply visit our website and use the "Find a Consultant" feature. You can search by zip code or browse through a list of consultants in the area. You can also attend local Pampered Chef parties or events to connect with a consultant in person.

3. Can I host a Pampered Chef party in my home in the Oklahoma City area?

Absolutely! Hosting a Pampered Chef party is a fun and easy way to earn free products and discounts. Our consultants in the Oklahoma City area are happy to help you plan and host a party in the comfort of your own home. You can also choose to host a virtual party if that is more convenient for you.

4. Does Pampered Chef offer cooking classes or demonstrations in the Oklahoma City area?

Yes, we do! Our consultants in the Oklahoma City area offer cooking classes and demonstrations for individuals or groups. These classes are a great way to learn new recipes and techniques while using our products. You can contact a consultant directly to schedule a class or check our website for upcoming events in the area.

5. How can I purchase Pampered Chef products in the Oklahoma City area?

There are a few ways to purchase Pampered Chef products in the Oklahoma City area. You can order directly from a consultant, either at a party or through their personal website. You can also shop online through our website and have products shipped directly to your home. Additionally, you can visit local markets or events where Pampered Chef is represented and make purchases there.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• esavvymom
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
3RingChef
  • lisaterwilliger
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
lisaterwilliger
  • jcsmilez