• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Anyone in Oklahoma City??? I Need Books!!!

In summary, you can find a variety of books in Oklahoma City, including bestsellers, fiction and non-fiction, cookbooks, children's books, and more. There are multiple bookstores in Oklahoma City, such as Barnes & Noble, Half Price Books, and local independent bookstores, as well as retail stores like Target and Walmart. There are also several libraries in Oklahoma City, including the Metropolitan Library System, the Pioneer Library System, and the Oklahoma City University Library. Half Price Books in Oklahoma City offers both new and used books at discounted prices. Both Barnes & Noble and Half Price Books also offer online ordering and delivery services for books in Oklahoma City.
cwinter474
Gold Member
Anyone in the OKC area???? I ordered catalogs last week, Tuesday and they aren't here yet and they aren't showing up past Dallas on the tracking. I only need 10 or so for a show tomorrow afternoon.

ANYONE??????

Thanks

Carol

PS - Yes, I checked with my director... she is OUT as well

I wish I could help. I have some. I know that sucks to see that there are some out there that can't help you. I'm trying to sympathize. (been there)

It is weird sorta, I have ordered catalogs in the past and they get there almost next day, and these are just lost, I'm guessing.

This has taught me not to get so low on catalogs!!!! And not to wait till the last minute to order.

Thanks for the sympathy!!!

bumping...........

Hi Carol,I am a Pampered Chef consultant in the OKC area and I would be happy to help you out! I understand your frustration with the delayed arrival of your catalogs. I will be more than happy to provide you with the 10 catalogs you need for your show tomorrow afternoon. Please let me know the best way to get them to you. You can also reach out to me at [insert contact information].I'm sorry to hear that your director is also out of catalogs. If there is anything else I can assist you with, please don't hesitate to ask. I am here to support you in any way I can.Best,

What types of books can I find in Oklahoma City?

In Oklahoma City, you can find a variety of books including bestsellers, fiction and non-fiction, cookbooks, children's books, and more.

Where can I purchase books in Oklahoma City?

There are several bookstores in Oklahoma City such as Barnes & Noble, Half Price Books, and local independent bookstores. You can also find books at retail stores like Target and Walmart.

Are there any libraries in Oklahoma City?

Yes, there are multiple libraries in Oklahoma City including the Metropolitan Library System, the Pioneer Library System, and the Oklahoma City University Library.

Do any bookstores in Oklahoma City offer used books?

Yes, Half Price Books in Oklahoma City sells both new and used books at discounted prices.

Can I order books online from a store in Oklahoma City?

Yes, both Barnes & Noble and Half Price Books offer online ordering and delivery services for books in Oklahoma City.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• kokonut
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies
Views
kokonut
  • pattikake45
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies
Views
Tara-Ann
  • Doodlbug329