• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Anyone in Canada Have Success at Craft Fairs?

In summary, Susie recommends giving away free gifts as part of the booking process for craft shows. This can include catalogues, order forms, or even baskets.
SusieChef
I am tapped out for bookings and need to come up with something asap. Now is the season for Craft Sales and the such. Anybody have any luck with these? What did you do that made it work for you?

Need help & advice asap. If I'm going to do this I need to book some tables now.

Thanks in Advance!
Susie

I've done a couple already and I use a draw for free kitchen shows to get peoples names and numbers and when they fill out for the draw I give them a catalogue. That way I know I have their names and can call back to see if they wanted anything out of the catalogue and to tell them they won the kitchen show. I put 5 free kitchen shows if a few people know each other they are not wondering how two people won it. Whatever gets your name out there is great. Try to find the ones that have alot of traffic with little cost. At the next one I am doing I am giving everyone who orders free shipping to get some sales. hope that helps a bit. Where are you from by the way?

One thing that I learnt at conference in July was: "Booking Bags" they seem to FLY for me at my show's...I have never been to a craft fair--I want to but can't seem to get there in time!
But I do the booking bag at all my shows and I always walk out with a booking or two or three!

What it is: take a gift bag and put in it: your package for a show(catalogues, outside order forms,etc etc...than I always give a little gift)
Now for craft shows the suggestion was, to Display like 10-15 of them with all different dates(your available) on the outside of them! Than when they pick a bag they get a FREE little something with their package and all!

On the booking table, you can have them fill out a ballot and when they have
chosen their date they can be entered into a draw for a PRIZE! (your choice of prize) I always do a basket!
Good luck to you!
I have more I think, I will post when I think of them & find them!

1. How can I increase my sales at craft fairs in Canada?

One of the best ways to increase your sales at craft fairs in Canada is to have eye-catching displays that showcase your products. Additionally, offering samples or demonstrations can entice potential customers to make a purchase. It's also important to have a variety of products at different price points to appeal to a wider range of customers.

2. What are the best locations for craft fairs in Canada?

The best locations for craft fairs in Canada can vary depending on the region and target audience. Some popular options include community centers, shopping malls, and holiday markets. It's important to research and attend different fairs to determine which ones have the most foot traffic and a similar target market to your products.

3. How can I stand out from other vendors at craft fairs in Canada?

One way to stand out from other vendors at craft fairs in Canada is to have unique and high-quality products. You can also offer special deals or promotions, such as a bundle discount or free gift with purchase. Having attractive and professional signage can also help to draw attention to your booth.

4. What are the best strategies for marketing my booth at craft fairs in Canada?

Utilizing social media is a great way to market your booth at craft fairs in Canada. You can create posts and events to let your followers know where and when you will be selling your products. You can also collaborate with other vendors or partner with the fair organizers to reach a larger audience.

5. How can I prepare for a successful craft fair in Canada?

To prepare for a successful craft fair in Canada, it's important to have enough inventory, a well-organized booth, and a way to accept payments. You should also have a plan for setting up and taking down your booth efficiently. It's also a good idea to have a positive attitude and engage with potential customers to make a lasting impression.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Petra
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
jules
  • momoftwins
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
AnaCash
  • pameredchef007