• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Anyone have the recipe for Three Cheese Walnut Spread?

In summary, the Three Cheese Walnut Spread from Pampered Chef is a delicious blend of cream cheese, sharp cheddar cheese, and Parmesan cheese, with chopped walnuts and a hint of garlic. It can be served cold or at room temperature, and is best enjoyed on crackers or bread as an appetizer or snack. It can also be used as a topping for vegetables or as a spread for sandwiches. The spread can be made ahead of time and stored in the refrigerator for up to 3 days, and can be customized with additional ingredients to suit personal preferences. It is also gluten-free, making it a safe option for those with gluten sensitivities or celiac disease.
kaseydee
Gold Member
Does anyone have this recipe they can share? I looked under recipes but could not find it. I read a thread on here that said it was a big hit.

Thanks so much for your help!

It's on CC, search recipes and paste Three-cheese walnut in the recipe title box.

Last edited:
That is the same reason I was looking for it b/c of the NYC post!

This is an awesome spread. I've also used it as a filling for pin-wheels (using the crescent roll dough formed into rectangles and then sliced). It is absolutely delicous....and a very unique combination of flavors!

This is what I did when I started. I made 2 recipes 3 Cheese Walnut and The Cheesy Spinach Pinwheels. Both YUMMO!!

Related to Anyone have the recipe for Three Cheese Walnut Spread?

1. What are the ingredients in the Three Cheese Walnut Spread?

The Three Cheese Walnut Spread from Pampered Chef is made with a blend of cream cheese, sharp cheddar cheese, and Parmesan cheese, as well as chopped walnuts and a hint of garlic.

2. How do I serve the Three Cheese Walnut Spread?

The spread can be served cold or at room temperature. It is best served on crackers or bread as an appetizer or snack. It can also be used as a topping for vegetables or as a spread for sandwiches.

3. Can I make the Three Cheese Walnut Spread ahead of time?

Yes, the spread can be made ahead of time and stored in the refrigerator for up to 3 days. Just make sure to cover it tightly with plastic wrap or store it in an airtight container.

4. Can I customize the Three Cheese Walnut Spread?

Absolutely! You can add your own personal touch by mixing in additional ingredients such as herbs, spices, or chopped vegetables. You can also adjust the amount of each cheese to your liking.

5. Is the Three Cheese Walnut Spread gluten-free?

Yes, the Three Cheese Walnut Spread is gluten-free. It is made without any wheat or gluten-containing ingredients, making it safe for those with gluten sensitivities or celiac disease.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
Admin Greg
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • kcjodih
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
finley1991