• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Anyone Have Taffy Apple Salad Typed Up?

In summary, Taffy Apple Salad is a delicious and easy-to-make dessert that typically includes chopped apples, crushed pineapple, mini marshmallows, chopped peanuts, and a whipped cream and sour cream mixture. Variations may also include caramel sauce or butterscotch pudding mix. To make it, simply combine all the ingredients in a large mixing bowl and chill in the fridge for at least an hour before serving. You can use any type of apple, but a variety is recommended for a more complex flavor. Taffy Apple Salad can be stored in the fridge for up to 3 days and can be made ahead of time, but it is best to consume it within a day to prevent the apples from browning.
lacychef
I'm needing the recipe for Taffy Apple Salad from the salad recipe cards.....anyone have it handy? I can't find mine....TIA!:)

Taffy Apple Salad
 1 8oz can pineapple tidbits in juice
 2 med red apples
 2 med Granny Smith apples
 ½ cup dry roasted peanuts
 4 oz cream cheese
 1 cup frozen whipped topping
 1 cup miniature marshmallows

Large Chillzanne bowl,Whisk, Classic batter bowl, Food chopper

 Place cream cheese in Classic batter bowl. Drain pineapple juice into bowl gradually whisking with cream cheese until smooth. Stir in 1 cup whipped topping with small mix-n-scraper. Mix until well blended.
 Coarsely chop ½ cup peanuts in food chopper
 Cut apples into wedges using Apple wedger, dice with utility knife.
 Add pineapple, apples, peanuts and 1 cup mini marshmallows to cream cheese mixture; mix gently. Cover until ready to serve. Serve in lg Chillzanne bowl.

Thanks a bunch Paulette! I still can't find my cards & need to send this recipe to those at my show the other day.

1. What are the ingredients for Taffy Apple Salad?

The ingredients for Taffy Apple Salad typically include chopped apples, crushed pineapple, mini marshmallows, chopped peanuts, and a mixture of whipped cream and sour cream. Some variations may also include caramel sauce or butterscotch pudding mix.

2. How do I make Taffy Apple Salad?

To make Taffy Apple Salad, start by combining the chopped apples, crushed pineapple, and mini marshmallows in a large mixing bowl. Then, fold in the chopped peanuts and the whipped cream and sour cream mixture. For added flavor, you can also drizzle caramel sauce or mix in butterscotch pudding mix. Chill the salad in the fridge for at least an hour before serving.

3. Can I use different types of apples for Taffy Apple Salad?

Yes, you can use any type of apple for Taffy Apple Salad. However, it is recommended to use a variety of apples for a more complex flavor. Some popular options include Granny Smith, Honeycrisp, and Gala apples.

4. How long can I store Taffy Apple Salad?

Taffy Apple Salad can be stored in an airtight container in the fridge for up to 3 days. It is best to consume it within this time frame to ensure the freshness of the ingredients.

5. Can I make Taffy Apple Salad ahead of time?

Yes, Taffy Apple Salad can be made ahead of time. It is recommended to make it no more than a day in advance to prevent the apples from browning. Keep the salad chilled in the fridge until ready to serve.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• brandynichoal
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
Paula R. Lewis
  • JaimeAnnR
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
ChefBeckyD
  • pamperedlinda