• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Anyone Have Any Guacamole Seasoning?

In summary, three chefs thank the three experts for their help. One chef is willing to part with their box of salsa mix, and the other two chefs are willing to give their recipes away.
lacychef
I have a customer looking for as much as she can get. Thanks!

Anyone?? I figured it was a long-shot, but told her I'd try.

Sorry, I am not parting with mine! Hope you can get some!

vwpamperedchef said:
Sorry, I am not parting with mine! Hope you can get some!

I am not parting with mine either! :D

Well fine then:p Just kidding!

Um, yeah....sorry Lacy - I love ya, but I'm not parting with mine either! I was so sad when it was discontinued....and bought all I could when it was on the outlet....no way could I part with it!

Sorry Lacy...if it was for your own personal use I might consider parting with ONE box :D

Ooh, your good Linda:D

I usually tell people they can make darn good guac by themselves with the salad chopper. 2-4 avocadoes (depending on size), 1 -2 plum tomato, seeded, 1/2 to 1 small onion, depending on taste, 1-2 cloves garlic, pressed, juice of 1 lime, cilantro to taste (for me, it's a big clump), 1 jalepeno, seeded, salt to taste. It's from Trader Joe's, sort of. They sell guacamole "kits", and that's what's in it. I just use the salad choppers to chop it all up. It's not the same, but it's pretty darn good!

janezapchef said:
I usually tell people they can make darn good guac by themselves with the salad chopper. 2-4 avocadoes (depending on size), 1 -2 plum tomato, seeded, 1/2 to 1 small onion, depending on taste, 1-2 cloves garlic, pressed, juice of 1 lime, cilantro to taste (for me, it's a big clump), 1 jalepeno, seeded, salt to taste. It's from Trader Joe's, sort of. They sell guacamole "kits", and that's what's in it. I just use the salad choppers to chop it all up. It's not the same, but it's pretty darn good!

That's how I make mine (minus the jalepeno) and it's so good, people literally lick the bowl! I'm sure the seasoning is good, but I'll bet it's no match to my fresh guac from scratch! ;)

linojackie said:
That's how I make mine (minus the jalepeno) and it's so good, people literally lick the bowl! I'm sure the seasoning is good, but I'll bet it's no match to my fresh guac from scratch! ;)

I know...I've tried the seasoning and don't understand what all of the hoopla is about it. It's not like guacamole is hard to make to begin with!

Well thanks anyway Becky & Linda:p
I have made the recipe from the All the Best book; the salsa & guac duo. It is really yummy...maybe I will pass that along too.

You are in luck Lacy! I have a box for you. PM me your mailing address. My preference is to just mail the packets and not the box itself...if that is okay?

Last edited:
Lacy
I have 4 of them she can buy...I too, suggest mailing just the envelope...let me know...PM me
karlene

Just wanted to say thank you to 3 awesome cheffers....you know who you are;):chef::D

I have one package that came with the salsa mix that I'm not going to use if you want it. Just pm me.

What is guacamole seasoning?

Guacamole seasoning is a blend of herbs and spices specifically designed to enhance the flavor of guacamole.

What ingredients are typically in guacamole seasoning?

The exact ingredients may vary, but common ones include garlic powder, onion powder, cumin, chili powder, and salt.

Can I use guacamole seasoning for anything else besides guacamole?

Yes, while it is primarily used for guacamole, it can also add flavor to other dishes such as tacos, fajitas, and dips.

Do I need to add any other spices or herbs to my guacamole if I use the guacamole seasoning?

No, the guacamole seasoning is designed to be a complete blend of flavors for your guacamole. However, you can always add additional spices to suit your personal taste.

How much guacamole seasoning should I use in my guacamole?

It is recommended to use about 1 tablespoon of guacamole seasoning per 2 avocados. However, you can adjust the amount to your liking.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Jillmami
  • Buy and Sell Items
Replies
Views
mountainmama74
Replies
Views
ICook4U
Replies
Views
ChefRoberta