• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Looking for the Seasons Best Fall/Winter 2001 Cookbook and Apple Box?

In summary, the "Seasons Best Fall/Winter 2001" collection includes a variety of new and classic products perfect for the fall and winter seasons. These products include baking dishes, cookware, tools, and accessories specifically designed for making hearty and comforting meals during the colder months. There are several new products in this collection, such as the Stoneware Deep Dish Pie Plate, the Apple Peeler/Corer/Slicer, and the Deluxe Mini-Muffin Pan, which are perfect for making fall treats. The collection is also suitable for Thanksgiving cooking, with products like the Turkey Roaster and Turkey Lifters included. Most of the products are dishwasher safe, but it is recommended to check the care instructions. The collection can also be
ndbigler
I have a customer who is looking for the Season's Best Fall/Winter 2001 cookbook. Does anyone have any? Also, would anyone happen to have the apple box, for recipe storage for the Seasons Best books? I think it was sold in 2003. Thanks!

hi - I PM'd you.

1. What is included in the "Seasons Best Fall/Winter 2001" collection?

The "Seasons Best Fall/Winter 2001" collection includes a variety of new and classic products perfect for the fall and winter seasons. This includes baking dishes, cookware, tools, and accessories specifically designed for making hearty and comforting meals during the colder months.

2. Are there any new products in the "Seasons Best Fall/Winter 2001" collection?

Yes, there are several new products in this collection, including the Stoneware Deep Dish Pie Plate, the Apple Peeler/Corer/Slicer, and the Deluxe Mini-Muffin Pan. These products are perfect for making delicious fall treats like apple pie and mini pumpkin muffins.

3. Can I use these products for Thanksgiving cooking?

Absolutely! The "Seasons Best Fall/Winter 2001" collection is perfect for all your Thanksgiving cooking needs. The collection includes products such as the Turkey Roaster, Turkey Lifters, and the Apple Peeler/Corer/Slicer, which are all essential for preparing a delicious Thanksgiving feast.

4. Are these products dishwasher safe?

Most of the products in the "Seasons Best Fall/Winter 2001" collection are dishwasher safe. However, we recommend checking the specific product's care instructions to ensure proper cleaning and maintenance.

5. Can I purchase the "Seasons Best Fall/Winter 2001" collection as a gift?

Yes, you can purchase the "Seasons Best Fall/Winter 2001" collection as a gift for yourself or someone else. Our products come beautifully packaged and make the perfect gift for any occasion, especially during the holiday season.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• pckrissy
  • Buy and Sell Items
Replies
Views
dannyzmom
  • ampirolli
  • Buy and Sell Items
Replies
Views
ampirolli
  • Pchef Jen