• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Fall/Winter 2011 Season's Best's - Sold

In summary, the Fall/Winter 2011 Season's Best features new products such as the Rockcrok® Dutch Oven, Deluxe Cooking Blender, and Quick Cooker. Many of the recipes can be made with existing Pampered Chef products while some may require specific ones from the catalog. There is also a section for gluten-free and allergy-friendly recipes, denoted by "GF" or "AF" symbols. The products can be purchased individually and there may be special deals and promotions available. It is best to check with a Pampered Chef consultant for more information and to take advantage of these offers.
ampirolli
Fall/Winter 2011 Season's Best's

I have 5 of these. $1.00 each or all for $4.12. They have a small label on them with my info but they can be covered.
I use flat-rate priority mail with USPS, as that is usually cheapest and includes tracking and insurance.
Shipping weight is approximate. Shipping cost will be determined with buyer's zip code.

List Date: 5/22/2014

For more info, click here to view the original listing: Fall/Winter 2011 Season's Best's
--------------------------------------
Item Has Been Sold.

http://classifieds.panjo.com/clientsrc/css/images/browse.png
--------------------------------------
http://classifieds.panjo.com/ga.aspx?utmac=MO-29521689-5&utmn=1174407850&utmr=-&utmp=ForumThread.html&guid=ON
http://imagecdn.panjo.com/images/a85231e8-4ae0-4c7f-950b-fb605fefb6a62.jpg

1. What new products are featured in the Fall/Winter 2011 Season's Best?

The Fall/Winter 2011 Season's Best features a variety of new products including the Rockcrok® Dutch Oven, the Deluxe Cooking Blender, and the Quick Cooker.

2. Can I use my existing Pampered Chef products with the Fall/Winter 2011 Season's Best recipes?

Yes, many of the Fall/Winter 2011 Season's Best recipes can be made using your existing Pampered Chef products. However, some recipes may require specific products featured in the catalog.

3. Are there any gluten-free or allergy-friendly recipes in the Fall/Winter 2011 Season's Best?

Yes, the Fall/Winter 2011 Season's Best includes a section of gluten-free and allergy-friendly recipes. Look for the "GF" or "AF" symbols next to the recipe titles.

4. Can I purchase the Fall/Winter 2011 Season's Best products individually?

Yes, all of the products featured in the Fall/Winter 2011 Season's Best can be purchased individually. Check with your Pampered Chef consultant for availability.

5. Are there any special deals or promotions for the Fall/Winter 2011 Season's Best products?

Yes, the Fall/Winter 2011 Season's Best often features special deals and promotions. Check with your Pampered Chef consultant for more information and to take advantage of these offers.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• ampirolli
  • Buy and Sell Items
Replies
Views
ampirolli
  • ampirolli
  • Buy and Sell Items
Replies
Views
ampirolli
  • Kara