• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Find Discontinued Good Season's Coffee from TPC - Limited Supply Available!

In summary, the Good Season's Coffee from TPC is a popular and unique limited edition coffee blend previously sold by Pampered Chef. However, it has been discontinued and is no longer available for purchase except for a limited supply. This product can be purchased through the website or a Pampered Chef consultant, but there is a limit of 3 bags per customer. Unfortunately, returns or exchanges are not accepted for discontinued products.
chefsara
Silver Member
Does anyone have any of the Good Season's coffee that TPC discontinued last season? I have a customer that bought 5 bags and is down to a couple of pots left and would like me to see if I can locate any. Anyone have any bags left over from last season???

I am also looking for the Good Season's Coffee in Decaf. I wish TPC had kept the coffee and tea.

1. What is the Good Season's Coffee from TPC?

The Good Season's Coffee from TPC is a limited edition coffee blend that was previously sold by Pampered Chef. It was a popular product among customers due to its unique flavor profile.

2. Is the Good Season's Coffee from TPC still available?

No, unfortunately the Good Season's Coffee from TPC has been discontinued and is no longer available for purchase from Pampered Chef. However, we have a limited supply of this coffee still available for purchase.

3. How can I purchase the limited supply of Good Season's Coffee from TPC?

You can purchase the limited supply of Good Season's Coffee from TPC by visiting our website or contacting a Pampered Chef consultant. Please note that this product is only available while supplies last.

4. Can I return the Good Season's Coffee from TPC if I am not satisfied with it?

Unfortunately, we do not accept returns or exchanges for discontinued products. We apologize for any inconvenience this may cause.

5. Can I buy the Good Season's Coffee from TPC in bulk?

Due to the limited supply, we are unable to sell the Good Season's Coffee from TPC in bulk. Each customer is limited to purchasing up to 3 bags of this product.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Jillmami
  • Buy and Sell Items
Replies
Views
mountainmama74
  • imported_pckrissy
  • Buy and Sell Items
Replies
Views
imported_pckrissy
  • The_Kitchen_Guy