• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Anyone Have an Updated Specials Flyer?

In summary, the Pampered Chef website offers an updated specials flyer that can be found under the "Specials" tab on the main menu. This flyer is updated on a monthly basis and features exclusive specials for Pampered Chef consultants. These specials can be found on the "Consultant Corner" section of the website and are updated weekly. Unfortunately, the specials from the flyer cannot be combined with other promotions or discounts. To receive notifications about new specials and promotions, you can sign up for the email newsletter or follow Pampered Chef on social media.
its_me_susan
I have a vendor thing tomorrow & just realized my hostess/guest monthly specials flyer is half over... When will we know March? :)

MarchWe'll get March and April's specials in our Spring/Summer change over packet in January.

Hi there! I understand your concern about the monthly specials flyer being half over. As an avid customer of this vendor, I have also been eagerly waiting for the March specials to be announced. From my past experience, the vendor usually releases the monthly specials towards the end of the current month or at the beginning of the next month. So, I believe we should expect the March specials to be announced within the next few days. Fingers crossed for some amazing deals! :)

1. Can I find the updated specials flyer on the Pampered Chef website?

Yes, you can find the updated specials flyer on the Pampered Chef website. Simply click on the "Specials" tab on the main menu and you will be directed to the current specials flyer.

2. How often is the specials flyer updated?

The specials flyer is updated on a monthly basis. New specials are released at the beginning of each month and are valid for the entire month.

3. Are there any exclusive specials for Pampered Chef consultants?

Yes, there are exclusive specials for Pampered Chef consultants. These specials can be found on the "Consultant Corner" section of the website and are updated on a weekly basis.

4. Can I combine specials from the flyer with other promotions or discounts?

Unfortunately, specials from the flyer cannot be combined with any other promotions or discounts. Only one promotion can be applied per order.

5. How can I receive notifications about new specials and promotions?

You can sign up for our email newsletter to receive updates on new specials and promotions. You can also follow us on social media for the latest updates and announcements.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• kam
  • Pampered Chef Flyers
Replies
Views
chefjeanine
  • kam
  • Pampered Chef Flyers
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • kam