• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Anyone Have an Iso Rectangular Lid/Bowl to Sell?

In summary, the Iso Rectangular Lid/Bowl is a versatile and durable food storage container made of BPA-free plastic. It measures 10.5" x 7" x 3.5" and has a 5 cup capacity, making it suitable for family-sized meals and leftovers. It can be used for both cooking and storage and has a unique lid design that creates an airtight seal and a vent for releasing steam. The Iso Rectangular Lid/Bowl is part of the Iso Collection and can be purchased as a set with other containers or used with other Pampered Chef storage containers and lids.
khergatt
Anyone have one they would like to get rid of?

My father really wants one . . . his wife got custody of it in the divorce!

Thanks!
Kristy

I'll have to think about it. I only use it for making a caramel corn mixture from an old PC cookbook. I haven't used it in at least a year and a half. It would be expensive to ship, too. I'll get back to you.

I have one new in box. I'll sell it for 20% off the retail price plus shipping.

Let me know if you are still interested.

Thanks,

Rectangular Lid/BowlI have two brand new bowls. Let me know if you are still interested.

Lid/Bowl
khergatt said:
Anyone have one they would like to get rid of?

My father really wants one . . . his wife got custody of it in the divorce!

Thanks!
Kristy

I have two brand new bowls. Let me know if you are still interested?

I have one new in box also. $20 plus shipping if you're interested.

Related to Anyone Have an Iso Rectangular Lid/Bowl to Sell?

What is the Iso Rectangular Lid/Bowl made of?

The Iso Rectangular Lid/Bowl is made of durable, BPA-free plastic that is safe for use in the microwave, freezer, and dishwasher.

What are the dimensions of the Iso Rectangular Lid/Bowl?

The Iso Rectangular Lid/Bowl measures 10.5" x 7" x 3.5" and has a 5 cup capacity, making it perfect for storing or transporting family-sized meals or leftovers.

Can the Iso Rectangular Lid/Bowl be used for both cooking and storage?

Yes, the Iso Rectangular Lid/Bowl is versatile and can be used for both cooking and storage. It is safe to use in the microwave for heating up leftovers or to store food in the fridge or freezer.

Does the Iso Rectangular Lid/Bowl create an airtight seal?

Yes, the Iso Rectangular Lid/Bowl has a unique lid design that creates an airtight seal to keep your food fresh and prevent spills or leaks. It also has a vent for releasing steam when using in the microwave.

Is the Iso Rectangular Lid/Bowl part of a set?

Yes, the Iso Rectangular Lid/Bowl is part of our Iso Collection and can be purchased as a set with other sizes and shapes of containers for all your food storage needs. It is also compatible with our other Pampered Chef storage containers and lids.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• ChefPeg
  • Buy Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
ChefPeg
  • cochef
  • Buy Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
cochef
  • KellyTheChef