• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Anyone Have a Small Business That Accepts Credit Cards?

In summary, to find a small business that accepts credit cards, you can use online search or a credit card processing app, and look for signs or stickers indicating acceptance. Most small businesses accept major credit cards, and some may also accept other forms of payment. Additional fees for credit card usage are not common, as most businesses include processing fees in the total cost. While most small businesses allow credit card usage, there may be a minimum purchase amount. Using a credit card at a small business is generally safe, as businesses have secure processing systems, but it is recommended to monitor statements and report any suspicious activity.
ljeffries
I do art shows and am trying to find a decently-priced way to accept credit cards. Does anyone have any ideas on companies to go with?

I have looked at several, but thought I would see if anyone here used someone good.

Here are some reviews:

http://photogvendors.wordpress.com/category/credit-card-merchant-accts/

Thanks, Joy!

My dh does something with cc other than use it to buy things. I'll have to ask him tomorrow. He's asleep. PM me tomorrow if you still want info. I'll probably forget about it.

Hello there! As a fellow Pampered Chef consultant, I completely understand the need to find a cost-effective way to accept credit cards at art shows. After doing some research and trying out a few different companies, I have found that Square is a great option. They have a flat rate fee and no monthly fees, making it very affordable for small businesses like ours. Plus, their card readers are small and easy to use. I highly recommend giving them a try. Good luck with your art shows!

Related to Anyone Have a Small Business That Accepts Credit Cards?

1. How do I find a small business that accepts credit cards?

To find a small business that accepts credit cards, you can search online or use a credit card processing app. Many businesses will also have a sign or sticker displayed on their storefront indicating that they accept credit cards.

2. What type of credit cards do most small businesses accept?

Most small businesses accept major credit cards such as Visa, Mastercard, American Express, and Discover. Some may also accept other forms of payment such as debit cards or mobile wallet options like Apple Pay or Google Pay.

3. Are there any additional fees for using a credit card at a small business?

Some small businesses may charge a small convenience fee for using a credit card, but this is not common. Most businesses will include the credit card processing fees in the total cost of the purchase, so you will not see any additional charges at the register.

4. Can I use my credit card for all purchases at a small business?

Yes, you can use your credit card for most purchases at a small business. However, some businesses may have a minimum purchase amount in order to use a credit card. This is typically around $5-$10.

5. Is it safe to use my credit card at a small business?

Yes, it is generally safe to use your credit card at a small business. Most businesses use secure credit card processing systems and take measures to protect your personal and financial information. However, it is always a good idea to monitor your credit card statements and report any suspicious activity to your credit card company.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Intrepid_Chef
  • Pampered Chef Finances
Replies
Views
kristina16marie
  • higoobs
  • Pampered Chef Finances
Replies
Views
AnaCash
  • dancedivine