• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Anyone Have a Phone Contact for Her??I Emailed and Paid Through

In summary, anyone have a phone contact for her? Unfortunately, this person does not seem to be responding to emails or paying their bills. They may have had success with Tasty Tidbits, but I would recommend looking for another company if this is the case.
Re: byrequest123There have been MULTIPLE problems with Stephanie's customer service (or lack thereof). I had a hard time ever getting a response from her well over a year ago. I'm sad to read that her service has not improved.

Re: byrequest123
DebbieJ said:
There have been MULTIPLE problems with Stephanie's customer service (or lack thereof). I had a hard time ever getting a response from her well over a year ago. I'm sad to read that her service has not improved.

GOTTA LOVE TASTEY TIDBITS!:love::thumbup:

Re: byrequest123I just received mine from 123 today. It is from a new e-mail address. wonder if she was having problems. I am still going to unsubscribe though, since reading this post. Love Tasty Tidbits and will stick with it.

dianafeller said:
I just received mine from 123 today. It is from a new e-mail address. wonder if she was having problems. I am still going to unsubscribe though, since reading this post. Love Tasty Tidbits and will stick with it.
Would you share the new email address with us? I also haven't received the March newsletter. This is the first problem I've had with her service in 2-1/2 years.Jackie

JackieBozeman said:
Would you share the new email address with us? I also haven't received the March newsletter. This is the first problem I've had with her service in 2-1/2 years.

Jackie

This is the new address...

[email protected]

Re: byrequest123Are we supposed to have links to the pictures? I don't think any of my newsletters have ever had links. My subscription started last October. I know that when she included the videos those didn't work.

Re: byrequest123I use Mike's myemaildesigns.com and love it!!!!Mike Mendyke's service featuring a fully customized HTML newsletter. These designs are fully customized and completely finished for you to send out. They can be easily edited. These designs are the only ones to allow you to add your head shot, the only ones to include direct links to specific products on your PWS, and the only designs offering a 'Single Click' option for fast importing into iContact.

Re: byrequest123I haven't heard of the one with Mike Mendyke before. May have to check that out. I've emailed Stephanie on the new email addy listed above....so we'll see.

c00p said:
I haven't heard of the one with Mike Mendyke before. May have to check that out. I've emailed Stephanie on the new email addy listed above....so we'll see.

Andrea if you want me to I can send you a sample of mine. I love, love, love it!!!!

Re: byrequest123Just got the APRIL newsletter from byrequest. Never received March, but the April is on time (exactly, received at 12:01am 3/15, haha).

It's nicely done, as usual, but I'll wait to see Joy's before deciding which one I'm going to send (since I've paid for both!).

tlag1986 said:
I use Mike's myemaildesigns.com and love it!!!!

Mike Mendyke's service featuring a fully customized HTML newsletter. These designs are fully customized and completely finished for you to send out. They can be easily edited. These designs are the only ones to allow you to add your head shot, the only ones to include direct links to specific products on your PWS, and the only designs offering a 'Single Click' option for fast importing into iContact.

I think TT does all that too! In fact, Joy will add a picture if we want it now. TT is also direct-linked to iContact, so don't be too hasty to say he is "the only one"!

<h2>1. What is the best way to contact "her" for Pampered Chef purchases?</h2><p>The best way to contact "her" for Pampered Chef purchases would be to email her directly or to reach out through the Pampered Chef website. You can also try reaching out through the company's social media channels.</p><h2>2. How long does it typically take to receive a response after emailing and paying through PayPal?</h2><p>Responses to emails and PayPal payments can vary, but typically you should receive a response within 2-3 business days. If you have not heard back after 5 days, it may be best to try contacting "her" through a different method.</p><h2>3. Is there a phone number available to reach "her" for Pampered Chef inquiries?</h2><p>Unfortunately, there is no specific phone number available for "her" as she may be a consultant for Pampered Chef. It is best to use the contact information provided on the Pampered Chef website or to reach out through email or social media.</p><h2>4. Can I still make a purchase through "her" if I haven't heard back after emailing and paying through PayPal?</h2><p>If you have not heard back after emailing and paying through PayPal, it may be best to try contacting "her" through a different method. You can also reach out to the Pampered Chef customer service team for assistance with your purchase.</p><h2>5. What should I do if I haven't received my Pampered Chef order after contacting "her"?</h2><p>If you have not received your Pampered Chef order after contacting "her", it is best to reach out to "her" again to confirm the status of your order. If you still do not receive a response, you can contact the Pampered Chef customer service team for further assistance.</p>

1. What is the best way to contact "her" for Pampered Chef purchases?

The best way to contact "her" for Pampered Chef purchases would be to email her directly or to reach out through the Pampered Chef website. You can also try reaching out through the company's social media channels.

2. How long does it typically take to receive a response after emailing and paying through PayPal?

Responses to emails and PayPal payments can vary, but typically you should receive a response within 2-3 business days. If you have not heard back after 5 days, it may be best to try contacting "her" through a different method.

3. Is there a phone number available to reach "her" for Pampered Chef inquiries?

Unfortunately, there is no specific phone number available for "her" as she may be a consultant for Pampered Chef. It is best to use the contact information provided on the Pampered Chef website or to reach out through email or social media.

4. Can I still make a purchase through "her" if I haven't heard back after emailing and paying through PayPal?

If you have not heard back after emailing and paying through PayPal, it may be best to try contacting "her" through a different method. You can also reach out to the Pampered Chef customer service team for assistance with your purchase.

5. What should I do if I haven't received my Pampered Chef order after contacting "her"?

If you have not received your Pampered Chef order after contacting "her", it is best to reach out to "her" again to confirm the status of your order. If you still do not receive a response, you can contact the Pampered Chef customer service team for further assistance.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
ChefKrisB
  • PChefRenee
  • Flyers and Letters
Replies
Views
tpchefpattie
  • CAPCnewbie
  • Flyers and Letters
Replies