• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Anyone Have a Phone Contact for Her??I Emailed and Paid Through

In summary, anyone have a phone contact for her? Unfortunately, this person does not seem to be responding to emails or paying their bills. They may have had success with Tasty Tidbits, but I would recommend looking for another company if this is the case.
smilesarepriceless
Gold Member
anyone have a phone contact for her??

i emailed and paid through paypal 5 days ago...and haven't heard a word....

not off to a good start at all.....

Re: byrequest123If you can't get ahold of her, I recommend Tasty tidbits:)

Re: byrequest123yeah --well she has my $20...so i must reach her..

Re: byrequest123I think if you paid with PayPal they offer a cancel order. If you go under transactions it should be listed on the right hand side somewhere on the same line as your transaction, but don't quote me please.

Re: byrequest123You should have checked here first. Nothing but horror stories with 123.I switched to Tasty Tidbits last month and got two bookings almost immediately!

Re: byrequest123ouch..I actually had gotten a byrequest newsletter from another director who has been pleased with their services...so that is why i went with them.... UGh!

Re: byrequest123I use 123byrequest and love them. Have never had a problem!

Re: byrequest123i sent this email and got an auto reply w/in 3 hrs..

I paid through paypal for the byrequest newsletter and haven't gotten any feedback from your company and am very upset.

If I do not hear from you by end of business day, I am going to request file a dispute with paypal and request my money back.

This is unacceptable and I am requesting the services which you are offering for the newsletter.

Not too much to ask.

Re: byrequest123I also have paid through paypal and received the october newsletters but have not received the November. I have emailed twice and heard nothing! I used her a few years ago and had no problems!!!! Anyone else have this problem?

Re: byrequest123I also used to use this newsletter services. However, I started having TONS of problems earlier this year and switched to Tasty Tidbits. I love it and my customer's have responded well! I have received numerous bookings and order's with this newsletter, compared to zilch with 123.

Sorry to hear you are having problems.

Re: byrequest123I have been having issues with them since July and to-date have not had a response to my emails nor my money back for purchased e-vites that have cleared my account.
What email did you use? I've tried the iowatel.... one and her email where the newsletters come from. Fill me in please??!!

Barb
Crown Point

Re: byrequest123I would like a phone number too. She needs to just send what you pay for...:thumbdown:

Re: byrequest123So is it pretty easy to do a refund request on Paypal to get my money back?

Re: byrequest123Hi Andrea,
These were the instructions they sent me, just make sure you take care of this within 45 days of purchase. Good Luck. She will answer emails when she wants to sell, but not when you don't get the items you purchase. I really don't know why she won't answer my email letters. I wish I had a phone number to discuss this with her or send my statement showing it was paid for.
1. Log in to your PayPal account.
2. Click Resolution Center at the top of the page.
3. Go to the Action column.
4. Click the "Resolve" button and complete the requested steps on each lifting requirement outlined.

After we have gathered the necessary information, your account will be reviewed for reinstatement and you will be notified by email of our decision

Barb Reberg
Consultant
[email protected]

Re: byrequest123I have e-mailed her 3 times for my December newsletter....still no response and no newsletter. It is usually received by the 15th of the month. If she is having difficulties, she should be upfront and let those who have paid know. After reading many posts from others I am seriously considering concelling. My subscription is up in February I believe. :(

Re: byrequest123I still have not heard anything. I have put in a Paypal claim and I hope this helps. I am just glad the year subscription is not more then it is. I am probably going to sign up for Tasty Tidbits.

Re: byrequest123Ya know, I sent her a certified letter, several emails, and still no response!!!
I cancelled my subscription 3 days before she whacked my paypal account. I'm sooooo annoyed...
Anyway, I use Mike at myemaildesigns.com and love it~!

Re: byrequest123I received my December newsletter right after I received your email. I know we are suppose to receive 3 of them and I have received 1 so far.
Barb

Re: byrequest123I actually received my December one to. I am going to continue and try to get my refund back from her, as I dont want to deal with this for the next year.

Re: byrequest123If you get ahold of her, let me know...

Re: byrequest123Folks, if she is taking your money and not delivering the product, contact PayPal - you will win the dispute. Also, if this is happening (taking your money via the Internet and not delivering the product) - it is called wire fraud and is illegal.

Re: byrequest123Anyone get March's byrequest123 newsletter? I'm still waiting on mine with no e-mail response for days. I'd love a copy if someone would forward it to me.

Re: byrequest123I have not received one, but I think my subscription has run out...better check my paypal account, however!!!

Re: byrequest123I haven't seen my March newsletters yet either. I received my February ones on January 18th. I haven't had any troubles to this point getting the newsletters, but I've also not received any "bites" for shows, orders, or recruits either. I'm considering another newsletter service but not sure which one yet....

Re: byrequest123I have not received the March newsletter either... I sent her an email on Monday and have yet to hear from her.

Re: byrequest123
elijahstrust said:
I haven't seen my March newsletters yet either. I received my February ones on January 18th. I haven't had any troubles to this point getting the newsletters, but I've also not received any "bites" for shows, orders, or recruits either. I'm considering another newsletter service but not sure which one yet....

Try Tastey Tidbits!;) Joy is the BOMB and very prompt! 3 NLs a month to send out! Plus she offers FREE Flyers $15 for 6 months! A STEAL! If you join, mention Me!:D

heat123 said:
Try Tastey Tidbits!;) Joy is the BOMB and very prompt! 3 NLs a month to send out! Plus she offers FREE Flyers $15 for 6 months! A STEAL! If you join, mention Me!:D

I really enjoy Joy's flyers... that might be my next option...

Re: byrequest123I have heard from another group that I belong to that they have not received their newsletter's either. That is why I switched to Tasty Tidbits last year. I love it!

Ish said:
I really enjoy Joy's flyers... that might be my next option...

Sooo Worth it!:love::thumbup::chef::D

Re: byrequest123I've only heard wonderful things about Joy's newsletters and got a sample today. I really like it. I guess I'll bite the bullet about the rest of my byrequest subscription and go for Tasty Tidbits.

So, no one has received the March newsletter and no one's getting a response. Hmmmm.

Re: byrequest123I know Mike from myemaildesigns.com said his March newsletter won't be ready until March. He's waiting on some stuff from HO and the websites so that the images and everything will all work right.

Re: byrequest123I haven't received mine yet. But now that you have inquired about it, we will probably receive it tomorrow.

Barb

sburnside said:
I've only heard wonderful things about Joy's newsletters and got a sample today. I really like it. I guess I'll bite the bullet about the rest of my byrequest subscription and go for Tasty Tidbits.

So, no one has received the March newsletter and no one's getting a response. Hmmmm.

That's what I did! Now you don't even have to wait until they are emailed out. You can pull the newsletters up anytime on TT.

Re: byrequest123I have been using this newsletter for at least a year and have had troubles time to time with it too. I have not received the march newsletter yet and have been thinking about Tasty Tidbits as well. I emailed her several times and she does not respond back . She was sending a special outlet flyer and that quit coming as well.

D Levad said:
I have been using this newsletter for at least a year and have had troubles time to time with it too. I have not received the march newsletter yet and have been thinking about Tasty Tidbits as well. I emailed her several times and she does not respond back . She was sending a special outlet flyer and that quit coming as well.

I loved 123byrequest when I had it but I had one month where I didn't get my newsletter, tried to email to find out if my subscription was up and never heard anything. I really wanted to send out my newsletter so I just signed up for TT and won't ever do anything else.

Re: byrequest123When I subscribed to 123byrequest a year ago I loved it. But, the past 4 months I got nothing from her. I have e-mailed her until my fingers hurt and still no response. I just subscribed to TT. It is upsetting because we subscribed and paid for something and only have received a portion of what we paid for. This is theft in my opinion!

Re: byrequest123I thought I posted this in this thread before, but I'll do it again.I was so mad at 123byrequest. I paid and didn't get my newsletters either.I wrote to Mike at [email protected] He told me that if I would send him a proof of payment and proof of when my subscription with Stephanie was up, he would give me his newsletter free for the remaining months I had with her. I don't know if he does this for everyone, but you could write to him to find out.His website is MyEmailDesigns.com I just love his newsletters. They are very professional. Normally they are only $2 per month. Last month I even signed someone because of it.His customer service team is just great. They get back to you fast. His staff even called me to answer a question.I also signed up for iContact. It is so easy to use it with the newsletters. If you want to try it out please use this link to sign up: Email Marketing & Surveying Software - iContact I'll get a little something from iContact if you do.-Lisa

Re: byrequest123I have sent 3 e-mails to stephanie in the last 2 weeks. NO REPLY!!!! I need that newsletter. don't have any idea what is up. I have been with her for nearly 2 years and have never had a problem?! :(

Re: byrequest123I too have NOT recieved my newsletter for 2 months now and E-mailed her many times. She has not answered at all. I guess I have to put in a card holders dispute.

CMe4PC said:
I thought I posted this in this thread before, but I'll do it again.

I was so mad at 123byrequest. I paid and didn't get my newsletters either.

I wrote to Mike at [email protected] He told me that if I would send him a proof of payment and proof of when my subscription with Stephanie was up, he would give me his newsletter free for the remaining months I had with her. I don't know if he does this for everyone, but you could write to him to find out.

His website is MyEmailDesigns.com I just love his newsletters. They are very professional. Normally they are only $2 per month. Last month I even signed someone because of it.

His customer service team is just great. They get back to you fast. His staff even called me to answer a question.

I also signed up for iContact. It is so easy to use it with the newsletters. If you want to try it out please use this link to sign up: Email Marketing & Surveying Software - iContact I'll get a little something from iContact if you do.

-Lisa

I use Mike at MyEmailDesigns.com and his newsletters are WONDERFUL. Very professional.

Interesting side note: he is part of a singing group with Dick Van Dyke. I think they sing Disney Songs/Children's music. They are called the Vantastics.

Last edited:
Re: byrequest123123 just sent the newsletters...and some of the picture links dont work... so if you use them, check it out... Ugh!

Re: byrequest123I still haven't gotten mine...I also emailed but haven't heard from her. :confused:

Re: byrequest123I haven't received mine yet either. She has never replied to any of my emails. I ordered the Theme Show CD and paid $23+ for it and never received it. I paid through pay pal and didn't get back in touch with them until it was too late. I do have copies of all my correspondence she didn't respond to. I'm going to look into the wire fraud thing if it's not too late. People shouldn't be in business like this if they can't deliver!!!!

Very frustrated. I should go ahead and switch.

Re: byrequest123I didn't receive mine from her!!!! I went ahead and subscribed to tasty tidbits. Got the first one right away - ALREADY PERSONALIZED!!! and BEAUTIFUL!!!!! EEEEEEEE!!!!! I am so excited to send March's newsletter!!!!! Too bad for 123 cuz I really did like her newsletter and would never have even looked at another one til this happened. I'm hooked on this new one!!!!!! YAY!!!!!!!!!!! :) :) :):chef::chef::chef:

Re: byrequest123i also haven't gotten mine! I honestly cannot believe such horrible customer service exists..I suppose that I can just seek other newsletter options now. So regretting I went with this one! ugh!

Re: byrequest123The one I am now receiving is fabulous! PM me for more info if you'd like it.

Re: byrequest123So, I have always received newsletters from Stephanie, and I have never had any problems. This is the first time that I haven't received anything. I still haven't gotten my March newsletter. Anyone know what is going on?

Re: byrequest123I thought there were issues with 123req a few months back as well?

Re: byrequest123Glad to hear I'm not the only one having problems... the email i sent her today just bounced back. I renewed in Jan cause was happy with her service and recieved the Jan and Feb newsletters fine. It's now march 2 and I havent recieved my march letter yet or any response to several attempts to contact her.

Re: byrequest123I am surprised to see this link. I thought it was just me who didn't receive the newsletters. I've also sent several emails with no response. How sad -- I really liked byrequest but guess it is time to change. No March newsletters yet and no email response -- that is just rude. Joy, here I come!!

<h2>1. What is the best way to contact "her" for Pampered Chef purchases?</h2><p>The best way to contact "her" for Pampered Chef purchases would be to email her directly or to reach out through the Pampered Chef website. You can also try reaching out through the company's social media channels.</p><h2>2. How long does it typically take to receive a response after emailing and paying through PayPal?</h2><p>Responses to emails and PayPal payments can vary, but typically you should receive a response within 2-3 business days. If you have not heard back after 5 days, it may be best to try contacting "her" through a different method.</p><h2>3. Is there a phone number available to reach "her" for Pampered Chef inquiries?</h2><p>Unfortunately, there is no specific phone number available for "her" as she may be a consultant for Pampered Chef. It is best to use the contact information provided on the Pampered Chef website or to reach out through email or social media.</p><h2>4. Can I still make a purchase through "her" if I haven't heard back after emailing and paying through PayPal?</h2><p>If you have not heard back after emailing and paying through PayPal, it may be best to try contacting "her" through a different method. You can also reach out to the Pampered Chef customer service team for assistance with your purchase.</p><h2>5. What should I do if I haven't received my Pampered Chef order after contacting "her"?</h2><p>If you have not received your Pampered Chef order after contacting "her", it is best to reach out to "her" again to confirm the status of your order. If you still do not receive a response, you can contact the Pampered Chef customer service team for further assistance.</p>

1. What is the best way to contact "her" for Pampered Chef purchases?

The best way to contact "her" for Pampered Chef purchases would be to email her directly or to reach out through the Pampered Chef website. You can also try reaching out through the company's social media channels.

2. How long does it typically take to receive a response after emailing and paying through PayPal?

Responses to emails and PayPal payments can vary, but typically you should receive a response within 2-3 business days. If you have not heard back after 5 days, it may be best to try contacting "her" through a different method.

3. Is there a phone number available to reach "her" for Pampered Chef inquiries?

Unfortunately, there is no specific phone number available for "her" as she may be a consultant for Pampered Chef. It is best to use the contact information provided on the Pampered Chef website or to reach out through email or social media.

4. Can I still make a purchase through "her" if I haven't heard back after emailing and paying through PayPal?

If you have not heard back after emailing and paying through PayPal, it may be best to try contacting "her" through a different method. You can also reach out to the Pampered Chef customer service team for assistance with your purchase.

5. What should I do if I haven't received my Pampered Chef order after contacting "her"?

If you have not received your Pampered Chef order after contacting "her", it is best to reach out to "her" again to confirm the status of your order. If you still do not receive a response, you can contact the Pampered Chef customer service team for further assistance.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
ChefKrisB
  • PChefRenee
  • Flyers and Letters
Replies
Views
tpchefpattie
  • CAPCnewbie
  • Flyers and Letters
Replies