• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Does Anyone Use Constact Contact?

you don't have to have a ton of contacts to be charged.I use Constant Contact and I love it! They have great customer service and the pricing is reasonable. If you do the iContact free trial, there's a few ways you can transfer your contacts over. You can just cut and paste them or you can import them from a csv list. I couldn't seem to export my email address book by group (which is how I have all my PC contacts divided) so I just cut and pasted. You can just try the free trial and play around with it.
noelskitchen
I was just wondering if anyone uses Constant Contact. I received an e-mail from my Creative Memories Consultant using them and their templaye. Thought it was a good looking e-mail. So I gave it a shot. It lets me pick and choose which templates I want, view whoes opened their e-mail, if they forwarded the e-mail and what pages they viewed on my website. They do charge if you go over the 100 contacts but they base it on how many contacts you have. I'm in the 60 day trial period, 0-500 e-mail contacts is $15.00, this is okay for me because I don't have all my contacts e-mails.

Last edited:
I use Constant Contact and I love it!

Nope, I just use email. I prefer to live in my own little fantasy that EVERYONE anxiously anticipates my emails and that they read them as soon as it hits their inbox! :D

I've been trying the trial with iContact (same type of thing as Constant Contact, but supposedly a little cheaper) and it's been FUN! It's fun to see who opens the emails and what they click on in the email, etc. I like it! I'm going to hopefully do this in conjunction with Joy's Tasty Tidbits newsletter through her "Head Chef" subscription. I can't wait until I can include more than just the 250 contacts (that's all the free trial gives you for 15 days) because I probably have over 1000.

I do sometimes and I do like it.

pamperedbecky said:
I've been trying the trial with iContact (same type of thing as Constant Contact, but supposedly a little cheaper) and it's been FUN! It's fun to see who opens the emails and what they click on in the email, etc. I like it! I'm going to hopefully do this in conjunction with Joy's Tasty Tidbits newsletter through her "Head Chef" subscription. I can't wait until I can include more than just the 250 contacts (that's all the free trial gives you for 15 days) because I probably have over 1000.

When you set up how did you transfer your contacts over? Was it easy? Did you use any discount codes or referral codes?

Humble Beginnings said:
When you set up how did you transfer your contacts over? Was it easy? Did you use any discount codes or referral codes?
If you do the iContact free trial, there's a few ways you can transfer your contacts over. You can just cut and paste them or you can import them from a csv list. I couldn't seem to export my email address book by group (which is how I have all my PC contacts divided) so I just cut and pasted. You can just try the free trial and play around with it.

As for doing Tasty Tidbits, Joy sets it all up for you. I emailed her all of my email addresses and she'll get it set up in iContact. I'm anxiously awaiting it being all set up so I can get going once I receive the December newsletter.

How exactly does iContact work???

iContact is fantastic! I use it via Joy and Tasty Tidbits, so she set it all up for me.You can easily export all your contacts from P3 and just import them into iContact--no cut and paste involved. Joy did it for me the first time--I sent her the file that I got from P3 and she did the set up for me. Now I update it each month before I send the monthly newsletter--same procedure--export from P3, import into iContact. It just brings in the new contacts so everything is up to date.LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE it! It's a bit eye opening when you see how few people are opening my newsletter, but I've had a much better response since I started using it.p.s. If you decided to use Tasty Tidbits, please use me (Deb Jennings) as a referral!

I will second that! (or third or fourth or whatever) Becky gave great details.I also use iContact and really like it. Their customer service is great and that was the selling point for me because after the trial I was not going to sign up due to a few frustrations that were MY fault. They called me on the day the free trial expired and answered all my questions and listened to any complaints I had. VERY NICE and PATIENT! I was sold! He spent close to an hour with me explaining things and learning about my business to figure out a good way for me to set things up. It really is VERY easy - I was just over-complicating things.so needless to say...at $9.95/month and no problems after that call - I am very happy. I also like tracking the opens, forwards, clicks and bounces. I wish I could see who deletes the e-mail like on our PWS - that way I could take them off my list but he said that was not a feature with them.Have a wonderful holiday!

1. How does Constant Contact help with email marketing for Pampered Chef?

Constant Contact is a powerful email marketing tool that allows us to reach our customers and potential customers with targeted, personalized emails. This helps us promote our products, share recipes and tips, and keep our customers updated on new products and promotions.

2. Can I use Constant Contact to create and send newsletters?

Yes, Constant Contact has a user-friendly newsletter builder that allows you to create professional-looking newsletters with customizable templates, images, and text. You can also schedule the newsletters to be sent at a specific time and date.

3. Is Constant Contact integrated with social media platforms?

Yes, Constant Contact allows you to easily share your email campaigns on social media platforms such as Facebook and Twitter, increasing your reach and engagement with your audience.

4. How does Constant Contact help with managing email lists?

Constant Contact has features that help you manage your email lists, such as automated welcome emails for new subscribers, segmenting your lists based on customer interests, and tracking email engagement to improve your targeting.

5. Does Constant Contact provide analytics and reporting for email campaigns?

Yes, Constant Contact provides detailed analytics and reporting on your email campaigns, including open rates, click-through rates, and unsubscribes. This helps you track the success of your email marketing efforts and make improvements for future campaigns.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• PampChefJoy
  • Flyers and Letters
Replies
Views
jenniferp417
  • pjpamchef
  • Pampered Chef Newsletters
Replies
Views
raebates
Replies