• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Why is my Tasty Tidbits email being rejected for policy reasons?

In summary, according to the e-mail received, the account may have been rejected because of spam-like characteristics or IP/domain reputation problems. If the user wants to continue using the account, they should email Joy at Tastytidbits with the information provided in the e-mail.
chefshawna
Gold Member
I opened a new e-mail account through Embarq and forwarded my Tasty Tidbits e-mail. Well, the Quick Bites one went through, the Tasty Tidbits did not. They're both from the same e-mail account, right? It says "Your email was rejected for policy reasons. Reasons for rejection may be related to content with spam-like characteristics or IP/domain reputation problems. Please contact your Email/Internet Service Provider for additional help."
Anyone know what I can do to fix this?? I opened the new e-mail to use just for PC. HELP!!!:cry:

I'm sorry I have NO idea. I'd be the last one to ask. However, you should email Joy at Tastytidbits immediately with the above info and she will surely be able to help you. She's helped me many times and is awesome! Good luck!

Thanks, I will do that!

chefshawna said:
I opened a new e-mail account through Embarq and forwarded my Tasty Tidbits e-mail. Well, the Quick Bites one went through, the Tasty Tidbits did not. They're both from the same e-mail account, right? It says "Your email was rejected for policy reasons. Reasons for rejection may be related to content with spam-like characteristics or IP/domain reputation problems. Please contact your Email/Internet Service Provider for additional help."
Anyone know what I can do to fix this?? I opened the new e-mail to use just for PC. HELP!!!:cry:
It was probably because of sales-type words in the email. Many programs/providers use those to determine whether something is spam. That's why it's not recommended to use a subject like "40% off - limited time" without something else in there, too.

chefann said:
It was probably because of sales-type words in the email. Many programs/providers use those to determine whether something is spam. That's why it's not recommended to use a subject like "40% off - limited time" without something else in there, too.

How would I allow her e-mails to me? Is there a filter I need to turn off or lower my security?

It depends on your ISP, the program you use... all sorts of things. Many email programs look in your address book and will allow messages through from people you have in the address book. But that's only good if the message actually gets past your service provider. Some service providers pre-screen all incoming emails for blatant spam flags and delete them before they even get to your computer. If that's done, then having the sender in your address book won't do any good.

Well, I guess I won't be able to use that account them for PC! Thanks

What is "Calling All Computer Guru's"?

"Calling All Computer Guru's" is a virtual event hosted by Pampered Chef for our consultants who are interested in learning more about technology and how it can improve their business. It is a great opportunity to connect with other consultants and gain valuable skills to grow your business.

When is "Calling All Computer Guru's" held?

The event is typically held once a year, but the exact date may vary. Keep an eye on our consultant portal and social media pages for updates on the next "Calling All Computer Guru's" event.

How can I register for "Calling All Computer Guru's"?

You can register for the event through our consultant portal. Simply log in and navigate to the events section, where you will find the registration link for "Calling All Computer Guru's".

Is there a cost to attend "Calling All Computer Guru's"?

No, this event is completely free for all Pampered Chef consultants. We believe in investing in our consultants and providing them with valuable resources to help them succeed.

What topics will be covered in "Calling All Computer Guru's"?

The event will cover a variety of topics related to technology, including social media marketing, website optimization, and using technology to streamline your business processes. We will also have guest speakers and interactive workshops to provide hands-on learning experiences.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• pampered2007
  • Pampered Chef Newsletters
Replies
Views
pampered2007
  • pampered2007
  • Pampered Chef Newsletters
Replies
Views
pampered2007
  • chefkathy