• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Anyone Have a Mac Solution That Works?

In summary, the Pampered Chef program is important, but there are other ways to submit your shows if you don't have an Intel-based Mac. You can also get on the list for future beta testing.
CathyBob
Gold Member
Hi - I am new to Pampered Chef - just joined this week.

How important is the PamperedParner progam?

I use a Mac (not Intel based) and obviously can't use the program which is windows based.

Does anyone have a solution (aside buying a Windows machine) ?

Thanks

Cathy

CathyBob said:
Hi - I am new to Pampered Chef - just joined this week.

How important is the PamperedParner progam?

I use a Mac (not Intel based) and obviously can't use the program which is windows based.

Does anyone have a solution (aside buying a Windows machine) ?

Thanks

Cathy

You don't *have* to use P3 (I think) -- you could always submit the shows the old-fashioned way, but it would take longer for them to process. I'm not sure there is another solution besides doing that or getting a Windows machine.

Don't you hate how they're biased against us Mac folk? :p

Oh Anne...where are you? I know she uses a Mac. You can also Search the files on here...

There are people out there without computers that submit orders by hand. It's harder and takes more work but you can do it.

Without an Intel-based Mac that can run Parallels or Boot Camp (or the other software that I forget the name of), you're stuck either doing your shows manually or buying an inexpensive Windoze machine just for P3. You can also upgrade your Mac to a new one that is Intel-based, and write it off. (I know that's not always a realistic option, though.)The good news is that Tech support has heard us - they are working on a Mac version of P3. If you let them know that you want a Mac version, that may bump its priority up on their to-do list.

When you talk to tech support, ask to get put on the list for future Beta testing so you can help focus the project where it needs to go.

Related to Anyone Have a Mac Solution That Works?

What are the most common issues with using a Mac for Pampered Chef?

Some of the most common issues with using a Mac for Pampered Chef include compatibility issues with certain software or tools, difficulties with importing or exporting files, and compatibility issues with other team members using different operating systems.

Can I use my Mac for Pampered Chef parties or demonstrations?

Yes, you can absolutely use your Mac for Pampered Chef parties or demonstrations. Our website and online tools are compatible with Macs, and many of our consultants successfully use Macs for their business. However, it's always a good idea to test things out beforehand to ensure everything runs smoothly.

Are there any specific settings or configurations I should have on my Mac for optimal performance with Pampered Chef?

While there are no specific settings or configurations required for using a Mac with Pampered Chef, we do recommend keeping your software and operating system up to date to ensure the best performance. It's also helpful to have a stable internet connection for our online tools.

What should I do if I encounter technical difficulties while using my Mac for Pampered Chef?

If you encounter any technical difficulties while using your Mac for Pampered Chef, please reach out to our technical support team for assistance. They will be able to troubleshoot the issue and provide guidance on how to resolve it. It's also helpful to provide as much detail as possible about the issue, such as error messages or steps to reproduce the issue.

Can I use any Pampered Chef software or tools on my Mac?

While some of our software and tools may be compatible with Macs, not all of them are. We recommend checking the system requirements for each tool or software before attempting to use it on your Mac. If you're unsure, you can always reach out to our technical support team for clarification.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Mark Kilby
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
baychef
  • chefann
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
etteluap70PC
  • Melinda