• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Anyone have a good PARENT letter?

its_me_susan

Jul 31, 2005
I am doing a preschool fundraiser ~ they are hoping to raise money for playground improvements. They did a catalog fundraiser in the fall ~ but this time want to combine a nighttime cooking show with catalog & web site extension. Will anyone help please? I want it to look different from the last one you all helped me create - here they are.

Last edited:

DZmom

Veteran Member
Jun 20, 2005
here's one of them. Hope you like it! I would fool around with the wording TOO much if it worked last time!

Attachments

• Letter to Parents-JCC.doc
    270 KB · Views: 318

spoiledchef

Jan 8, 2006
just made one up myself

I actually just revised the Seton one that was on here yesterday. My son's preschool is doing a catalog/cooking show as well. Here it is.

I still have to change out the Seton graphic to a preschool graphic, but other than that, it's done. I thought the parents seeing the profit breakdown was a GREAT idea.

Attachments

• cheerful cherubs parent letter.doc
    84.5 KB · Views: 354

its_me_susan

Jul 31, 2005
DZmom said:
here's one of them. Hope you like it! I would fool around with the wording TOO much if it worked last time!

Oh thank you! I'm working on the wording. Do you think you could leave only this month's FREE items (the plastic plates and cookbook), but an "or" between them.... then somehow put the Celebrate plate with something like "Celebrate Plate only ____ this month too!" or something like that?

Thank you sooo much!

its_me_susan

Jul 31, 2005
spoiledchef said:
I actually just revised the Seton one that was on here yesterday. My son's preschool is doing a catalog/cooking show as well. Here it is.

I still have to change out the Seton graphic to a preschool graphic, but other than that, it's done. I thought the parents seeing the profit breakdown was a GREAT idea.

Oh Sherrie I love it!!! Maybe I'll just doctor yours up... hmmm. Would you be willing to share the "cheat sheet" you're including? Also - if you weren't giving that 10% (I gave 10% last fundraiser to this group in October ~ my kids are no longer there... so I'm thinking 5% would be adequate for me), how would I edit that area? Just click in?

Thank you!!!! I love all of you friends for helping and supporting me.

its_me_susan

Jul 31, 2005
Thanks Sherrie!

Ladies, I wanted to share my "RSVP" form. I'm hoping it can be jazzed up. Sherrie (has a show tonight) said she'd see what she can do tomorrow. Anyone else want to give it a shot? Please feel free to adapt & use!

Last edited: