• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Anyone Get Any Great After Christmas Deals?

in summary, DS got some great deals on paper/tags/bows at Borders, but I don't think that counts. LOL... he was just happy to get it and I was happy he did some major stuff around the house to earn it. LOLI just got two Yankee Candles at ulta that would have retailed for $22 but I paid $7! I also stocked up at the bath and body works sale. I had a 10% off coupon and didn't buy anything less than 50% off. They had a great selection. I went to Bath and Body Works and got some great gift sets...they are regular scents for 50% off just because they are in a Christmas basket...lol
DebPC
Staff member
I got some great deals on paper/tags/bows.

Nope... haven't looked either. I spent enough time before the holidays in stores. LOL... DS did get The Simpson's movie on sale at Borders but I don't think that counts. LOL... he was just happy to get it and I was happy he did some major stuff around the house to earn it. LOL

I just got two Yankee Candles at ulta that would have retailed for $22 but I paid $7! I also stocked up at the bath and body works sale. I had a 10% off coupon and didn't buy anything less than 50% off. They had a great selection.

I went to Bath and Body Works and got some great gift sets...they are regular scents for 50% off just because they are in a Christmas basket...lol...I will reuse the baskets...I bought 3 of them...

I had 2 gift cards to spend at Macy's went there yesterday with those in tow and a 15% off coupon for fashions. I was going to buy a couple suits and business clothes for interviews and work. I left with some suits that were normally a little over $100 each for half price PLUS the 15% off of that.

Oh, I forgot, on the Christmas items - At Walgreens I got a 6' prelit tree for $5.00. I have a tree that I set up just for Brandon which goes with a book. It has 10 days worth of Christmas things we put on it.

Also we got these cute little dishes at Walgreens for 25 cents each. I am thinking next year when I do Christmas plates for gifts I will make a cheese spread or something in them. They are too small for candies so hopefully this will work.

What a way to get news...So last night I logged on to see if any of those I sent a last minute reminder about the recruiting incentive had emailed me at all (no) and had an email from a sister director in my cluster. In her email she asked what we thought of our director resigning.

WHAT?? I had not heard a thing about this.

I emailed her back and she said she had called her a couple weeks ago to tell her.

You'd think she would have had the courtesy to at least call her first line or at the very least her director team.

well, based on what you have told me about her and her lack of concern for her Director team, I'm not surprised!
Does this mean that you will now come under someone that will work with you and care?

My director will be my executive director. She is awesome and her director is our National Ex Dir so I am hoping that it will be all positive.

I just feel hurt.

Well, I called her. She is giving up directorship (AD) because of "other things" but will still consult some (for one thing her husband started in some direct sales thing last summer and she helps him so ethically she can't be a director anyway). She claims that she tried to tell me a couple weeks ago on a call but when I asked how things were for her she said "fine' so... and she said she tried to call one other time. I have caller ID and voice mail. She also said she wrote me an email on the 30th but decided not to send it. Whatever.

She said that she is going to do this the end of January so she can do end of year recogintion - one last newsletter.

She was not supportive or even there unless I made all the efforts and then she took credit for everything I did as though she was mentoring me and when she did admit my ideas weren't hers she always accidentally gave someone else the credit. I am just hurt that I'm not important enough to even get the consideration of a call. Thanks for letting me vent.

Don't let it get to you Beth. Someone once told me that true success is earning the respect of the people you respect. When you think about it, that makes sound sense. This advice has spared me a lot of heartache over the years (or at least minimized it :rolleyes:)

You know, you never kow what others are going through. Obviously her heart isn't in it anymore--just be grateful that you have an exec who cares! Bless and release--it's a brand new year!

legacypc46 said:
Don't let it get to you Beth. Someone once told me that true success is earning the respect of the people you respect. When you think about it, that makes sound sense. This advice has spared me a lot of heartache over the years (or at least minimized it :rolleyes:)

Great advice LEggy.
Beth, I think a "good riddance to bad rubbish" cheer is in order!

Related to Anyone Get Any Great After Christmas Deals?

1. Can I still take advantage of after Christmas deals even if I didn't receive any Pampered Chef products as gifts?

Yes, absolutely! Our after Christmas deals are available to everyone, not just those who received Pampered Chef products as gifts. So go ahead and treat yourself to some great deals.

2. What types of products are typically included in the after Christmas deals?

Our after Christmas deals vary each year, but they often include popular products from our current and past catalogs. This can include everything from cookware and kitchen gadgets to bakeware and serving dishes.

3. How much can I expect to save with the after Christmas deals?

The amount of savings varies depending on the product, but our after Christmas deals often offer discounts of up to 50% off. It's a great opportunity to score some amazing deals on high-quality Pampered Chef products.

4. Are the after Christmas deals available online or do I need to go to a Pampered Chef store?

Our after Christmas deals are available both online and in stores. So whether you prefer to shop from the comfort of your own home or browse in person, you can take advantage of these great deals.

5. Is there a limited quantity of products available for the after Christmas deals?

Yes, our after Christmas deals are only available while supplies last. We recommend checking our website or visiting a Pampered Chef store early to ensure you don't miss out on any of the great deals.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
PamperedCaniac
  • raebates
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
raebates
  • pchefjaime
  • General Chat
Replies