• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Anyone Ever Participated in "Quartermaina"?

In summary, the conversation was about an event called Quartermaina that had 8 consultants from various direct sale companies, including Tupperware, Avon, Princess House, Party Lite, Pampered Chef, Cookie Lee, and a couple more. The event cost $10 per person for a meal and attendees could also buy tickets for raffle items and a 50/50 raffle. The main attraction was a quarter auction where participants could win items by placing quarters in a bowl and raising their number when it was called. The former upline of one of the attendees shared a similar event they used to do with just Pampered Chef products, where they also had a Chinese raffle and a game called 7 wishes. The goal of
Debbie.A.NOC
Gold Member
Went an event called Quartermaina. It was from 5-8:30, with about 150 people. There were 8 consultants from various direct sale companies, "Tupperware, Avon, Princess House, Party Lite, Pampered Chef, Cookie Lee, and a couple more. It cost $10 each (for the meal). We registered, bought tickets for the raffle items each consultant brought, bought tickets for the 50/50 raffle, ate & then each consultant took a turn auctioning their items.

If the retail cost was $20 or less and you wanted a chance to win the item you put 1 quarter in the bowl on your table & raised your number, they drew #'s until a raised number was called & that was the winner. $40 or less 2 quarters, $55 or less 3 quarters, $56 and above 4 quarters.

It didn't seem like there was much opportunity for any of the consultants to book shows or talk about the business opportunity.

Has anyone heard or participated in something like this? What are your thoughts or results?

My former upline used to do this with just PC stuff. We would also have different numbers of quarters required for each item - larger items were up to 8 quarters each. We didn't charge for a meal, but we had PC recipes as appetizers. In addition to the quarter auction, we had a Chinese Raffle (people bought tix, and then entered them for the specific items they wanted to win) and something called 7 wishes (people would buy 7 entries for $5, then write on each slip their name and 1 PC item they wanted. Slips went into separate bags depending on the value of the item: <$10, $10-25, $25-50, >$50. We drew one from each bag at the end of the evening and that person won their item.).We'd do it with a group of consultants, and we'd each invite guests there - top customers, hosts, etc. Each consultant had their own tables of people, with current catalogs and order forms out. Table hosts were guests who brought enough people with them to fill a table, and they got the host benefits based on their customer orders.I'll see if I can find anything saved on my computer with more info about what we did.

I have not personally heard of or participated in an event like this, but it seems like a creative way for direct sales consultants to showcase their products and potentially gain new customers. However, it also seems like the focus may have been more on the raffle and auction aspect rather than on the actual products or business opportunity. It would be interesting to hear from the consultants themselves about their experience and any results they may have seen from the event. Overall, it sounds like a fun and unique event for both the consultants and attendees.

1. What is "Quartermaina"?

Quartermaina is an event where guests can come together to play fun games and win prizes, while also learning more about Pampered Chef products and cooking techniques.

2. How do I participate in "Quartermaina"?

To participate in "Quartermaina", you can either host your own party and invite friends and family, or attend a party hosted by someone else. Contact your Pampered Chef consultant for more information on scheduling a "Quartermaina" party.

3. Are there any requirements for hosting a "Quartermaina" party?

There are no specific requirements for hosting a "Quartermaina" party, however, it is recommended to have at least 10 guests in attendance to make the games more fun and competitive.

4. What kind of games are played during "Quartermaina"?

"Quartermaina" features a variety of games that are centered around Pampered Chef products and cooking. These can include word scrambles, trivia, and even hands-on activities such as recipe challenges.

5. Can I win prizes during "Quartermaina"?

Yes, there are plenty of prizes to be won during "Quartermaina"! These can include Pampered Chef products, discounts, and even free products. The more you participate and engage in the games, the higher your chances of winning a prize.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Sheila
  • Pampered Chef Booths
Replies
Views
riggs62
  • quiverfull7
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
thebowman
Replies