• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Anyone Else Missing the Bottom Thread Menu?

In summary, "Urgh! Anybody Else Miss..." is a line of high-quality kitchen tools and gadgets designed to make meal preparation and cooking easier and more enjoyable. The products in this line include knives, measuring tools, cookware, bakeware, and specialized tools for tasks like peeling and slicing. They are all made with durable materials and can be purchased directly from Pampered Chef through their website or an independent consultant. Additionally, there are often special offers and discounts available for "Urgh! Anybody Else Miss..." products.
Chef Kearns
Gold Member
The drop down menu at the bottom of threads? I hate having to go back up to the top to jump to a new area.

I never knew there was a drop down menu at the bottom. I have always wished there was a "new posts" button at the bottom, though. Was it there all along before and I missed it? Bummer!

I never knew there was such a thing either!

Yea, it used to be right under the quick reply box. You could jump forum or whatever they are called. After posting here I could just scroll down and jump over to National Conference 08 or Increasing Sales or whatever. I TRULY miss that feature.

I have always used the top bottom on the bottom of the screen.... didn't even know about that feature!

I'm totally missing that feature, too! I used to use that all the time!

Good! Well, not good, but I was beginning to think that I was the only one who used it!

How do I contact Greg? That can't be that difficult to put back in can it? I WANT IT BACK!

Related to Anyone Else Missing the Bottom Thread Menu?

1. What is "Urgh! Anybody Else Miss..."?

"Urgh! Anybody Else Miss..." is a line of kitchen tools and gadgets designed to make meal preparation and cooking easier and more enjoyable.

2. What types of products are included in the "Urgh! Anybody Else Miss..." line?

The "Urgh! Anybody Else Miss..." line includes a variety of products such as knives, measuring tools, cookware, and bakeware, as well as specialized tools for tasks like peeling and slicing.

3. Are the products in the "Urgh! Anybody Else Miss..." line high quality?

Yes, all of the products in the "Urgh! Anybody Else Miss..." line are made with high-quality materials and are designed to withstand regular use in the kitchen.

4. Can I purchase "Urgh! Anybody Else Miss..." products directly from Pampered Chef?

Yes, you can purchase "Urgh! Anybody Else Miss..." products directly from Pampered Chef through our website or through one of our independent consultants.

5. Are there any special offers or discounts available for "Urgh! Anybody Else Miss..." products?

Yes, we often have special offers and discounts available for "Urgh! Anybody Else Miss..." products. Be sure to check our website or contact your consultant for more information.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
The_Kitchen_Guy
  • Sheila
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
Sheila
  • pctharper
  • General Chat
Replies